This is my post number 199 and I dedicated this post to our birthday boy, Iqmarul Alimin who is currently in the UK waiting to be surprised by his friends over there. :P We're very sorry because we can't give you presents this year. We all know you've been hinting us with your UK address but that is wrong! Shirts, chocolates or any presents are not meaningful without the people you love around but we wish you a merry Christmas.. eh salah.. we wish you a joyous birthday and hope in two years time we will be able to celebrate your birthday together.
Happy Birthday Iq!I have known you quite a while,
When you talk, you make me smile.
A special friend, I will probably keep,
If you buy me, a cool jeep.
I wish you all the best in your life endeavours, great success, great new friends and great segala-galanya. Thanks for never forgetting us here in Brunei. Remember this;
'Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold'
Don't make new friends and forget the old, cus you'll regret until you are old.
Today, on your special day,
My heart reaches out to you and pray,
May He blesses you with happiness forever,
Today, tomorrow, here and hereafter…
My heart reaches out to you and pray,
May He blesses you with happiness forever,
Today, tomorrow, here and hereafter…
Enjoy this great video, I gotta feeling that you will have a good day with your friends. Lapsss
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment