Monday, 7 December 2009

The Green Lantern and ANTM winner.

The movie Green Lantern is now shooting. Weheee.. Can't wait for the movie, probably out in 2011. As we all know, a very funny actor from The Proposal and other movies, Ryan Reynolds plays the role for the green suit superhero. I used to watch him in a series called 'Two guys, a girl and a pizza place' but now he is a huge star. Anyway, here are some previews..


Go Green!



Like Spiderman, Green Lantern is also adapted from komik2an.


I haven't actually read or seen it before but what the hell, it's green. Haha.. I always find anyone who dresses in green looks really good and georgeous and beautiful. Yang good looking makin bertambah look2an nya. Laps



---------------------------------------------------



As I mentioned in my previous post, Nicole is the current winner of ANTM Cycle 13. I've been loving this woman from the first picture. She might be awkward, weak, anti-social and bari kan menampar but her picture from week to week is awesome!! She's a dork. Dorky winner! Cycle 13 was all about petite models, all the girls are 5'7 and under.. Yeah.. Tyra is trying to break the modeling industry by bringing petite girls into this harsh-selfish modeling world because in modeling, you have to be TALL! 5'8 and above.. Now lets look at the pictures below.



Before and after transformation.



He first picture (left) made me nuts! Tyra said 'H to T modeling'
Head to toe modeling, Nicole uses all her angles in this pciture.
Picture on the right side was taken after she was announced the winner.



Nda pedah betudung mun segala
bahu, pusat and paha nampak.
This one is gorgeous.
Not because she's wearing green.



She can also model as a Ninja Assasin :P



Congratulations Nicole!


Laura - a finalist, the first runner up. She is also wowwwww! She's beautiful and gorgeous with fun personality. I love this girl too. Both are great but only one winner. Laura is a small town girl with the country accent, she had lured the judges and the world with her amazing american-girl look. She rocked the runway during the final show and delivered very well but she did not win. She's only 5'6. Below are some of Laura's picture.



Both pictures are simply AWESOME! but she looks short.
This must be one of the reasons why Nicole was chosen the winner because Nicole is 5'7 but she looks tall in all her pictures, she knows how to elongate her body and fool the camera to look tall.



Latin + Greek (European) <3>
Wow!


Overall, I love both but I have to give the edge to Nicole because she has been consistent throughout the competition and she learnt so many things and become more independent, more socialise and not a quiet girl anymore. So, do you wanna be on top?


QaLiX :D

0 comments: