Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Recap : May to August

May : No story for May, sorry peeps. I cant find the May pictures and I just realised that I lost some of the folders that may contain some memorable pictures :( 


June : Many memories terlakar di bulan ini. One of them is Brunei DPMM FC winning the League Cup. It was a great moment for them and the fans and of course the country. I remember people congratulate them in FB status and blogs. It was amazingly like a fairy tale for Brunei, but the fairy tale ended differently. Not a happy ending but sad tia because of Brunei has been rule out to participate in international match until BAFA is resolved. The month June also brought another greatness when Iq was coming home which also ended up depressing at first because he was the fourth person to be infected by H1N1 in Brunei and having Dai as one of the quarantinees too :P Another big news happening during this month was the death of Michael Jackson. Oh my, that was huge. June was such a happening month. H1N1 tah lagi then Michael Jackson. Fuhh.. ngalih eh.





Brunei DPMM FC winning the league cup.



July : I remembered when I was eating out with Iera, Iq and Dai at Nyonya Restaurant at Yayasan. Iq had a very hot and spicy story that he had been wanting to tell us since he was in the UK. We spent hours there just talking about this one particular person who afterall we hate tia. Haha.. Unbelievable man the story. Bak pepatah sepandai-pandai tupai melumpat akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga. Hayy! We even makan sampai kana halau uleh urg restarant. haha.. laps that night. I think I lost the folder that contains all the pictures :( So may folders I lost already.

Few days later, Dai celebrated her birthday her own way because she didn't come for her surprise birthday and I rugi $7.50 ticket transformer. How could she! The three of us were deloo~ Iera, Iq and I. Instead the birthday girl turned out to be at someone's house not celebrating it. Later that night, we went to her house to celebrate it and we had some pizzas and all. It was good after all.

In the middle of July, Iera, Iq, Dai and I went to the sectret beach. We had a wonderful picnic and Dai and Iq had a contract about not to take pictures of anyone sleeping. Haha.. Actually, I think I may have lost all t he MAY - JUNE - JULY pictures. Hmmm~

Empire Carnival Laps.. Some of them even checked in for FREE! You know~



August : It's Ramadhan time so the activities was toned down a bit.
 


SMSH Reunion at Capers! Very amazing one. Laps



BRIDEX 2009 was awesome!
Will see you again in 2011!


QaLiX :D

0 comments: