Saturday, 28 March 2009

The One When I Almost Made It

This is going to be a simple entry. I wont type much here, just see the pictures and atu adalah some of the 'activities' I did for dalam masa seminggu yg lalu.


Thursday, March 26th 0
4.30PM Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut






At first, I thought 'Seri Hurni', teingat tia ku kan si Dai kalau pasal hurni ani. Sekali liat lagi sekali 'seri murni'. Dukk belipatannnn


-----------------------------------------------------


We have 5 new hamsters, no.. 4 tia. One is missing, alum lagi sampai 24 jam di rumah. Missing in action tia. Dukk Laps I da hamstring.. err.. l




--------------------------------------------------------



Masa meeting with the dean of students at Chancelor Hall on the 25th of March. Lampuh jua pipiku atu.



--------------------------------------------------


Ofcourse liat ball. You all know it.




-------------------------------------------------


Gelagat si pi and si lix and si tamam di Library.






------------------------------------------------------


B. Mobile Roadshow.
Bah Dai bali tia mirror brown aaaa...
Masih lagi promotion ni. Lakas!!!




-------------------------------------------------------


Sunday, March 22nd 09.
4.30PM, Bukit Shahbandar, Jerudong.


My first time jogging at Bukit Shahbandar for the last one year.

The day was really hot,
The sun was striking red,
The water I drank a lot,
The _________________.

Hmmm.. any idea how to end this pantun?

Well anyways,







-------------------------------------------------------------


Thursday, March 19th 09.
10.00AM. UBD Library.

Pytat and I went to the library that morning and we borrowed a very pleasant discussion room about half the size of my bathroom. We were revising for our Organic Chemistry test later that day. For my own record, that day was the first time I'm using the library for almost 6 hours~ 9.00AM to 4.00PM, well of course one hour break for lunch. We didn't actually spend the 6 hours for revising, instead we also had gossip session (whenever you are with Pytat, you just can't avoid the sizzling hot gossips), and I got interviewed by Pytat about my opinion on free trading. Well enough about that, I shouldn't be talking about this cos it's personal. Is it?



Getting ready for the interview~



'Yeah~ I know~ I agree~', Py responding towards my opinion.


QaLiX :D

0 comments: