March 11th 2009
Oovoo-ing with new oovoo users, Wazz and Raie.
Oovoo is way better than skype. Skype is old school.
Like friendster and Facebook.
Oovoo-ing with new oovoo users, Wazz and Raie.
Oovoo is way better than skype. Skype is old school.
Like friendster and Facebook.
----------------------------------------------------
09/03/09
09/03/09
March 9th was another great day because
1. I got to feel what it's like to be an actor
2. I got to make someone :')
2. I got to meet new friends
3. I got to sing for an hour in the K-box
More about this, go to iera's or here.
Happy Belated Birthday Achah.
------------------------------------------
8th March 2009
Majlis Doa Selamat at Adib's
If Fyl did not remind me about it, I would have gone to the stadium. Eisehhh macam banar~ Penipu!! So, it was like this, Fyl and I, we both were trying to reach Dai but her MSN no reply, text still no reply. So I called her, she answered it after 17 ringings and her voice sounded like someone who just woke up from a salivary sleep... and I was right, she just woke up. Dukk.. I told her to shower and get ready. After Maghrib, Fyl and I zoomed to Dai's place and she had no idea we were coming. Once we got there, Dai's father and brother was in the car, they were going to the stadium to watch a football match. Mariam, the amah then saw us, so she told Dai about our arrival. Once Dai stepped her foot out of her room, to her surprise... she was screaming like _______. My heart almost felt hearing her piercing scream with the sheer volume coming out from her lungs. As if it kills me. And guess what? Alum tah ia bahapaa.. mandi pun alum!!! sudah di suruh mandi awal2 tadi time menelipun, besediaaaaaa!!! Manampaaa baaa anak tu. Keraa!!
QaLiX :D







0 comments:
Post a Comment