Recently, my mom was involved in an accident. Luckily, it was a minor one. She was q-ing d PDS and suddenly tetido but the car was slowly moving forward, seconds later 'boom'. She hit a car. Hmmm... how could that happen ah? When she went home, she told me about it and guess what? I was laughing... ia pun ikut tia jua ketawa. dukk.. The reason I laughed because,
1. The car is new and a week old.
2. That morning before the accident, she went to NBT to get the $500 voucher but alum sampai 5 hours, melayang duit voucher untuk bayar semua yg rosak2, including yang kana langgar. Cemana jua kan ku nda ketawa.
3. I wanted to drive the new car but she resisted, nya 'Karang kamu langgar2 tu, jgn th kan d pakai'. Nah siapa yang melanggar akhernya. Haha..
But it was a lesson for my mom and everyone of us, she didn't mad when I was laughing about it but instead she joked about giving me the car. Hahahaha.. Laps.
$400 just for that and the sayap thing.
Later that night, my dad came home from work. My mom and I was watching an Indonesian drama. It was 11 ish that time. Nya my dad to my mom 'Bah agatah tidur, krg tetidur lagi time driving'. I laughed again. Haha..
---------------------------------------------------------
Not many knew that I was one of the participants during this year's National Day. Only one or two of you knew, call yourself special. Haha.. Yeah, I've been rehearsing my steps every morning a week before the actual day. I was not among the 4000 plus field performers nor was I among the hundres of Bulan Sabit Merah. Actually, I was one of the 15,000 march passers. :)
I joined under Yayasan, sukarelawan to be exact. We were far behind, number 83. Actually, 84 pulang masa practice but maybe one gourp tarik diri. So, insted of having 108 groups for march pass, we had 107 and believe me, it wasn't 130 groups. I dont know where did she get that FALSE information. It's just TOTALLY WRONG!
Akhirnya~ BalloonsThe performance was just ok. There was nothing yang membuatkan kita 'waaaaa', 'oooooo' and sebagainya. The field performance was just the same like yesteryears, pom-poms, kiap and baju hijau. 6 segements under 25 mins? on our 25th National Day? Come on laaa... 'Kedewasan bernegara'? Should have dug deeper about the performances and the time. The location was just perfect but I wish it was done during the night and each segment should at least being performed for 15 minutes like what we had during the 20th National Day. There are many disadvantages when performing during the day and one of them is;
Heat - Some of the participants who took part fainted, even the askar. I saw it with my own eyes. People went home early because nda mau kana salai uleh matahari terik, and most of them went home even before the field performance started. Yes, the stadium was packed tapi awal2 pagi saja, sudah acara kemuncak I could see spots of empty seats. Is it because our people not patriotoc or the heat? You think about it.
It could have been better, people wanted to watch the field performance but it only lasted about 15 mins? 20? I could see some of them went home dissapointed because they didn't expect the field performance was that short.
Some even came all the way from KB only to witness the field performance, they arrived at 6 and had to park far away from the stadium but again.. the performance.. hmmm..
Actually, the performance was awesome, kudos for the 4000 plus (not 40,000) participants who have been practicing since early January. It's just that the management could have thought more to make this year's National Day big! Not just the same all pom-poms. Why not every 5 years do it at night. People would eager to go.
Some even came all the way from KB only to witness the field performance, they arrived at 6 and had to park far away from the stadium but again.. the performance.. hmmm..
Actually, the performance was awesome, kudos for the 4000 plus (not 40,000) participants who have been practicing since early January. It's just that the management could have thought more to make this year's National Day big! Not just the same all pom-poms. Why not every 5 years do it at night. People would eager to go.
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment