Sunday, 8 March 2009

The One With Make Up Class

7th March 2009, 10.00AM, UBD.

Aku ani baru keluar kereta kan, sekali nda nyaman bejalan pasal seluar jeans ku teirit2 bah. So I beranti di bawah pokok, and under the tree atu, ada empty kotak soya bean one litre (pic below) ampai2 d bawah atu yang d buang oleh orang yg ngak bertanggung jawab. Then I put all my stuff dakat the soya bean kotak kosong and lipat my jeans 2 x lipat. Lapas lipat melipat, ambil balik my stuff and jalan tah menuju ke class but I didn't realise yang aku tebawa kota soya bean atu.. atu yaaa.. haha.. dukkkk... sekali half way bejalan, barutah ku realise, ku buang tarus bebalik. Haha.. dukkk....


Nah after ku buang balik, nda lagi ia bawah pokok.
Landed siring longkang tia. Nda lagi ku tebuang di sampah.
Sekali ku nampak, selajur I buang without thinking 2/3 kali.

Actually the reason I went to UBD because I ada make up class, yess.. make up class, LC presentation and I was lucky I nda present that day since the projector didn't work, ngalih jua tu we buat2 the slides but then suddenly projector nda mau.. hmph.. anways, we had a class at the CLT and all rooms were locked until one of the securities came with the key and yayy.. finally.. ada class. It is the same class we use for MIB Muzakarah, so I guess who ever going to present MIB pembentangan this coming tuesday, you're in a bad luck.. you have to use the laptop to present instead of the projector. Owkay, back to the make up class.. there were only six of us in the room including Mz Aznah. She was like 'Only five are coming?' Haha but then minutes later... 'Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to Mz Aznah~ Happy Birthday to you~' Ramai tia masuk, aku pun tekajut, I thot nda ramai wah we but I was wrong.. haha.. dukk.. the funny thing was Mz Aznah wasn't surprised, she was on the phone.. haha.. but she was terharu laa..


Yayy.. clap clap. Her birthday was actually on the 24th of February but...
wrong info, belated tia jadinya.

The class then went on with out the projector. There were three topics yang di bentangkan, 'Blogging' by Dee, 'Smoking' by Safwan and 'Something agriculturish topic' by Fizah. After that, we makannnnn.. yayy.. ada snacks, crackers, nasi, hot dog, ayam.. delicious.. and macam macam lagi. Haha.. After the class, went to the library.


Pytat Petat Pteat Owhh tepat.


Penipu!!


So hungry~


---------------------------------------------


Finally, Tulix! Thanx Dai. Laps


Which one is Tulix? I don't know yet but for sure, the male turtle will be Tulix. If both are male, then I'm gonna mikir again which one jadi si Tulix which one jadi bukan si Tulix. How to check if ia ayu or jental kan? Anyone ada idea bernas?


----------------------------------------------------


Recently, went to a restaurant with my family. We finally gave up after almost an hour searching a fine restaurant in Q-lap yang semuannya was full and reserved. Hampa we.. but dad brought us ke batu satu and finally makannn... atupun had to sambung2 the meja.. it was almost full.




Lamb Chop. I dont eat kambing.



QaLiX :D

0 comments: