Cats, chickens, rabbits and turtles.. living within our house. They are our pets. Unfortunately, they're no longer alive. Hahaha.. We have lost most of them. We used to have 7 - 9 cats playing in the yard, 6 chickens cock-a-doodle-do-ing in the back yard, 2 - 3 rabbits digging the earth and 3 turtles walking very slowly on the sand. Remembering all of those, brought back memories I used to have with all of them. It was amazing to have them around but now the house is empty and duller than before; no cat, 3 chickens left, no rabbit and no turtle except the two little turtles Dai gave to me as a present for my birthday. Thanks Dai.
I'm hereby to tell you all that Sleepy, the only cat left in the house died roughly a month ago. Uhuk.. Now we have no more cat in the house, no more meow tunggu2 di bawah meja makan when we makan, no more meow to subuk we mandi, no more meow to watch Indon together , no more meow to play PS2 together and above all, I miss sleepy. :( I'm thinking of adopting one for me. :)
Ini kenangan si sleepy.

He hated Jerry pasal ia saja kan manang.
--------------------------------------------------------
Since then, I jadi loner and I main Pet Society. The good thing about pet society is that it is addictive for some people. I play pet society because to remember Sleepy... I named my pet as Petlix in pet society. Now, I dont have to worry about my pet because it won't die walaupun nda makan-minum. So thats the good thing. :)
I think that's all for now, hope you have a great day. If you have pets, take care of them... make sure they won't go anywhere or somewhere they don't belong because like sleepy, he died because of that.
QaLiX :D







0 comments:
Post a Comment