Saturday, 7 March 2009

The One With My Birthday

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to all who greeted me before, during or after my birthday atu. Laps. Ok, now I'm going to talk about how my day turned out to be on the very special day March the 3rd zero nine. My hp was beeping every hour and I had to change it to silent mode because I wanted to have a good damn sleep. Haha.. As I woke up that morning, it was already 10AM and I didn't feel very good, I had a runny nose. Damn you nose!! Damn you!!


I remember Dai sent me a text that very night, it sounds something like this 'Happy Birthday Lixxx... tua ia sudah 20, tapi aku lagi tua. Esuk jalan.. MESTI!! MESTI!! JAWAB!!!'... Cematu kan Dai ko msg aku? or I just made that up? Mana mana.. yuang penting gigi mu belada. Iatah I heard that she was obbbaaa and berada di dalam ketakutan kerana aku tidak mereply mesej nya itu.. ditakutkan semua yang telah di plan itu nda menjadi...


Actually, If they didn't plan anything for me that day, I would have gone to Chancelor Hall for a lecture about Malay Islamic Monarchy at around 2.30PM, organised by APB. Wow, wanting to go to a lecture on your birthday? Awesome!! I dont know why I wanted to attend the lecture, mcm 'sejak bila?' Haha but I didn't. They had something for me instead. So there I was sitting with Dai arah 'reserved' table like a couple having candle light dinner. Bwekk!! Menampaa.. bahapa... It merely looked like a mother belanja his son on his birthday. Haha.. Dukk.. We both were so hungry and we ate spaghetti. Yummy! Owh before that, we first went to Q-lap to take my laptop then barutah we Gadong begedong. In the car masa di parking, I believe there was an awkward moment, it just weird you know.. Suddenly Dai wanted to bring her laptop? Like what???? Bukan jua ke coffee bean and lagi, ia macam majal nyuruh aku bawa laptop jua, sudah tah nda be bag.. cemana jua ku kan membawa.. dukk... mikir dongg... haha.. and then I cek d belakang, ada beg ani, hitam kalanya.. Dai was looking at me differently then teclick tia ku yg atu dalamnya hadiah ku.. haha.. Then ia ke bunit menaruh isi kandungan yg ada dalam beg atu, barutah ku pakai the bag to carry my laptop. So after makan spaghetti, online lah we. Atu yaaa batah... I wanted to get out of there, ngalih ku duduk atu... macam berkali-kali ku menyignal si Dai kan ke tampat lain, skali ia mcm buat nda tau saja... majal ia kan be oovoo sama si Iq and then sambungnya tia lagi plug wayar.. Naik temperature ku. More or less one hour after makan atu, ada tia orang menyanyi 'Happy Birthday to you' sampai abis.. at first I thought bukan untuk aku, because they were heading ke belakang and I thought ada jua orang birthday di sana atu, sekali rupanya aku... dukk... atu yaaa.. menampaaaa balipatttt kamuuuuuuuu.... unggat unggat eh.. huh?

Well done guys, laps you.. Thanx Dai, Iq, Fyl, Izza, Dum and Pi. Baju Hijau lagi tu. Eiseh, mcm paham saja.

Yang kanan untuk kau, yang kiri untuk aku.


Birthday BOY tekajut~


Antah bahapa kan dorang kan te 'TAL-TAL' ani, obba.

Pytat was wondering 'apa kan T.A.L ani?' Haha deloo... It's actualy taken from the word 'Jental' or bahasa yang lurus nya 'Gentle'. Antah eh si Fyl, pasal aku malar ucap ia ayu, ia ucap aku gentle. Manampa tu belipat. Iatah I was saying 'Mun orang nda paham apa 'Tal' atu, krg kana pikir gatal. Haha.. Bida jua tu kiranya ia manggil aku 'Tal, kemari ko'. Macam 'Gatal, kemari ko'. Dukkk... si ayu tah banaaa...

Wanna see video nya yang ayu?





Nya dang Ija, 'Ini adalah usul orang yang nda pandai karat kek'


Azam baru di usia baru adalah besigupppppp!!
Haha..


Actually, I wasn't the only guy there. Iq was also there tu nah arah laptop. He even liat aku kana surprise. Haha.. duk... from UK to Brunei 'Happy Birthday'.. Laps


Befero we go.


Oovoo with Iq.


Green was the theme.


Special thanks to Dai, Iq and Pi for susah payah mendesign lawa2 blog dorang and upload picture for my birthday. TY Laps.. not to forget Hana as well :)

Dai's page and Iq's page




Py's page.


also Thanx to

- Tiqah
- Izza
- Filah
- Shaqqy
- Deelah
- Zeemut
- Alniz
- Dai
- Adib
- Oyah
- Iq
- Nikki
- Safwan
- Areena
- Aini
- Hj Khai
- Teacher Salwana
- Hariri
- Hafiz Na
- Alif
- Naby Amiruddin
- Aizuddin Roslan
- Yaminah
- Khalid
- Lydia
- Raihan
- Syahmi
- Anezfina
- Zaza
- Vivian
- Mizah Yuri
- Sufi
- Rahul
- Azlinah
- Herni
- Ezatul Natasha
- Faisal
- Barak
- Sheha
- Atteyia
- Rafiudin
- Lynn
- Neesa Qamsani
- Amalina
- Zurairah
- Hj Zainul
- Atikah Sufian
- Hanisa Suhai
- Sarah
- Hadri
- Gixe
- Yaminah
- Azree
- Shimah
- Dean
- Waznah
- Ehwan
- Nina
- Shairattul
- Hana
- Liyana
- Limah
- Moon
- Salwa
- Kaka Rina
- Mom
- Iera
- Kudin
- Ayrol
- Dum
- Pytat
- Farr
- Nazmi
- Saiful
- Eddy
- Muaz
- Nurul Hakimah
- Khairul Anuar
- Ngangah Didie
- Mubil
- F.N
- Zaimah
- Mueez
- Dk. Emmy
- Emah
- Sahlan
- Rasidah
- Hafiz S
- Rahimah
- Faiz
- Nurul Ain
- Mz Baby White
- C zuka
- Nurul Kazd
- Feezah
- Suud

Mun nada nama kamu, sorry.. manatau I ada terlupa masukkan. Bunyi2 aje.

QaLiX :D

0 comments: