Thursday, 12 March 2009

The One With H.A.P.P.Y

The Japanese Language and Culture Week is being held at Chancellor Hall until this Saturday.


I'm not really a fan of Japanese animation, superstars, movies and food but with this event, I get to know more about Japanese culture. Laps. There were cartoon characters to make the event lively. Mana mana. Dukk..

Look, Waznah was there!!


Mun mau bali tia.


Sony


Tibi


Sharoon and Dai


Yucky!! Gross!! I dont like sushi or sea food.


At Japan International Airport :P


With Naruto?

Outside the Chancellor Hall, Cars!!


Toyota Prius, a hybrid car. Laps


Nissan Latio yummy.


Inside Suzuki Grand Vitara. I like. Laps I.


Speaking of car, Dai ucap I drive slow like 20km/h. Haha.. 20km/h di highway? Bahapaaa... Majal lagi tu, 'eh 20km/h' but siapa jua ia ani kan... apa jua tau nya... I was the driver and I know my speed and it was 80km/h on the right lane (iatah yang dicakapnya tu 20km/h padahal 80km/h... MIKIR DONGGGG!! JANGAN TAU NGOMONG AJA!!) and I knew about a car cucuk2 dibelakang but I dont care because he's driving too fast and he was risking his life. The reasons for someone to drive very very fast like 130km/h.. maybe because nda ingau akan keselamatannya or maybe they are LATE for work/campus. Hmmm... why aaa... if you know kalau datang ke keraja/campus atu awal... bangun awall.... jgn th kan akher tulak dari rumah. Its your responsibility to bangun awal and datang tepat pada waktunya hayy.. UBD SAJA!!


-----------------------------------------------------


Few days ago, I was attending an event called H.A.P.P.Y which stand for HIV Awareness Programme for Peers and Youth. It was an outstanding event, I gained a lot of weight. No! informations actually. Bravo! It was organised by Exco Health, Safety and Enviroment, UBD. The event started at 2.00 with recital of Surah Al-Fatihah, followed by welcoming remarks by Dean and then the Head of Exco HSE, Siti Nur Bazilah Ghazali.

I've leraned a lot from the programme and there was a dance, group discussion, decision game, video watching and many more. Heee.. Lets lipat!

AIDS stands for Acquired Immuno-Deficiency Syndrome. It is a disease that is caused by HIV infection which attacks the body's immune system that protects the body against infections. You cannot differentiate a person living with HIV with a healthy person. There is no treatment for AIDS currently.




This is where the event was held.



Why so serious? Scared?

HIV infection is transmitted through:

- Sexual intercourse (including oral sex such as BJ) with an HIV-infected person.
- Sharing the same injection needle with an HIV-infected person.
- Contaminated blood or blood products from an HIV-infected person.
- An HIV-infected mother to her unborn child or during childbirth.

You cannot be infected through:

- Casual contact such as shaking hands, sitting next to an HIV-infected person.
- Kissing (unless it is bloody kissing).
- Sharing food, water or toilet seats.

Who is most at risk?

- Unsafe sexual intercourse with multiple partners.
- Having sexual intercourse with prostitutes or strangers.
- Sharing the same injection needles.



Group discussion.



Sahlan, Aisyah, Nora and Umi.



Sing along after cry2an. Delooo~


After the cry2 session, dai was so high self esteem.. she said 'Gela, semua kawan ku nagis ani wah' and then she asked me, 'Ko nangis?'... Hahaha.. I said I did not and then majal 'Jangantah ko eksen. Nangis ko, aku jua nampak'. Come on lah Dai.. If I cried, nda ku kan bedusta.. I would tell you I cried. Daa... ani majal and confident sesuka hati tampa usul periksa menuduh orang nangis.. Selalutah tu kan nuduh2 tampa usul periksa.. Hahaha.. so funny as if ia ani kabal, kuat, nda tenangis. Dukk!! Skali kedapatan, nya kawannya 'eh, aku jua tedangar ia tesiruk2 tadi'. Haha.. Cali eh, tesenyum seorang diri I masa driving di highway, iatah I pelahan drive ato. So cali..



Makan time.


Still scared?


QaLiX :D

0 comments: