Saturday, 16 May 2009

America's Next Top Model Cycle 12

I've just finished watching America's Next Top Model (ANTM) Cycle 12. Over ten of thousands girls audition for ANTM, 13 finalists made the cut to battle it out in 12 weeks of who has what it takes to become the next top model. From all the 13 finalist, it then went down to two;

Allison; the shy girl from New Orleans who has a fascinating face whose photos had charmed the panel from week to week.



Teyona; the beautiful and gifted model from Woods Town, New Jersey who had proven from the start that she can turn out a stunning photograph.

As for this cycle, it's the black girl who won and she is Teyona. Even though I love Allison the most out of the two, I already expected that Teyona was going to win. It kind off upset me that Allison didn't win but the judges see something more in Teyona and that's why she won a contract with Elite Model Management, one of the world's top modelling agency and a $100,000 contract with cover girl cosmetics.


After the make over, both look stunning!
Allisosn's eyes really popped in her big blonde hair.
Teyona now looks like a real model.

My pick - Allison 1 - 0 Teyona


Lets kumin mengumin gambar mereka.

Shoot with coloured powder.
Allison - Looks very weird pasal giginya mcm arnab tekeluar.
Teyona - Looks very pretty and natural.

My pick - Allison 1 - 1 Teyona

Shoot with Ciara.
Allison - Seems sexy and has passion in it.
Teyona - Hot. Gorgeous. Powerful. Strong.

My pick - Allison 2 - 1 Teyona

Carmen Meranda shoot.
Allison - Looks like a 1950s pin-up model. Amazing.
Teyona - Very editorial.

My pick - Allison 3 - 1 Teyona

Bikini shoot.
Allison - where is she? I love this picture, very sexy and funny too. Haha
Teyona - Very edgy.

My pick - Allison 3 - 2 Teyona

Bird Nest Shoot.
Allison - A stunning picture.
Teyona - Beautiful but the body position is'nt that great.

My pick - Allison 4 - 3 Teyona

Cover girl shoot.
Allison - Very beautiful and commercial. Love it.
Teyona - First time I see her very the lawa.

My pick - Allison 5 - 3 Teyona


The winner's photoshoot with Tyra

and seventeen magazine.
She looks old in seventeen.


The winner I thought it would be...

Celia.. but she only made it to the top four.

Teyona won because the judges think that she wanted it more than Allison but Allison came a long way from a weird looking robotic girl to a high fashion unique model she is right now. Even though Teyona won, out there, I still think that Allison will book more jobs than the winner. Good luck Allison, you become my favourite girl through out the 12 cycles I've watched. Mwaaa.. Laps...

QaLiX :D

0 comments: