Yellow is a colour. Red is a colour but green is not a colour, it is a state of mind. Wonder why I came up with these colours for my blog template this time? *Sigh* I was belipat you know for amai-tangan kan trying out different blog templates that suit my taste the most but after trying and trying to find the perfect one, it turned bad :( and worse enough to know that I did not have a back up copy for my old template. So that is why I ended up with this current template. I'm lovin' it!! It has been a pretty hectic week for most of us... the weather now is really hot and humid, there is this H1N1 virus that has been spreading around the world and killing more than 50 people and many more that I can't think of write now walaupun dua saja yang baru ku mention.
Speaking of my new and fresh template, I think I am going to stop using 'the one with'... because you wanna know why? Here's why... because Dai is using it too.. *toink* Well, I guess that is all for now as the introduction for my new template and hope to write more soon. Laps!!
Speaking of my new and fresh template, I think I am going to stop using 'the one with'... because you wanna know why? Here's why... because Dai is using it too.. *toink* Well, I guess that is all for now as the introduction for my new template and hope to write more soon. Laps!!
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment