Monday, 18 May 2009

Very I The Laps~

I am so tired~ I went to the gym for roughly 2.5 hours and then ke UBD sports complex to jog arah track for 13 rounds in 31 minutes. There I met few friends and lecturers, as usual.. you know who they are~ and from UBD barutah I balik cuci cuci kereta. However, I wanna buy a cargo pants, a short and a shirt that I saw this morning. It will cost me around $100. Uhuk~ I need money~ Please donate your money to me. Hahaha.. Laps~ That's all about today.


------------------------------------------------------


Date: 15/05/09
Day: Friday
Time: 4.30PM
Location: Jerudong


Sambutan Hari Jadi buat Haziq and Hamizah (the tebalik of pasangan kekasih Haziqah and Hamizan :P) and doa selamat tarus for Hamizah's upcoming June O Level or on going tight now. Mana-mana. There were cakes and catering food. Of course I ate every single dish. Lapas makan, all went to the back of my uncle's house to have a look at his mini gymnasium. Apalagi, all of us tarus work out. Haha.. Iski~


The cake; girly.


The other cake; Nickelodeon-ish
(Sorry Iq, this is not your cake, maybe mickey mouse barutah your cake)


Working out~

Rahimi begantung kan mau tinggi~


Aiman, baik bawa exercise~


Daniel, bangang meliat sorang2 sibuk exercise.


Rahimi again, kan mau pindik tia because he puts the weight above him.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Last night, I went to Hua Ho. The reason is because...


from this....


to this...

Finally betukar jua semua segala selimut bantal paluk2an.. because I've been using the old one yang bida aaa for almost 6 years~ Woww.. Now barutah tetukar. Laps. I had a good night sleep and very the nyaman rasanya. Very soft~ Very I the laps. Jangan jeles!!

QaLiX :D

0 comments: