Monday, 25 May 2009

Mesin Rumput Yang Pemajal

I was attending the BPM FASS Fabolous Nite last Saturday evening. It was a great night with all the song performances and theatre show. The theme was purple and black but I don't have purple and black, so I used Levi's dark brown instead. I know I'm not a FASS student but someone forced me to come, she was so kaling memajal kan menagih hutang mesin rumputnya aaa.. dari awal bulan sampai tah on the day the nite atu kan kana adakan nyuruh memajal ikut. PEMAJAL KO DAII!! We came around 7.30PM but had to wait for 45 minutes for the arrival of special guests. Also present in that event was Adib, because he had to perform a couple of songs with his band members. Another surprising turn up was Prince Azim and his four others step siblings (I think).

The event started with speeches from BPM FASS president and the guest of honour. Around 8.30PM, we ate!! yayy.. that was what I look forward too. Haha.. Dukk.. Then there were lucky draws and many many other activities that I malas kan bagitau. The event didnt take long, it ended around 10.ooPM but we left the ballroom (if that) jam 10.30PM since si kaling pemajal menagih hutang mesin rumput atu kan begambar2 saja sama lecturers.. Kata tukang gambar but ia yang over begambar. Penipuuuu!!! Finally, I arrived home safely at 11.00PM and I didn't have a good night sleep. :(

Having said that though, I woke up handsomely (ehhh.. obbaa..), maksud I, I woke up nyaman-ly and tarus bangun tedangar bunyi alarm yang menyucuk ke telinga ini. Hayyyy!!! Bersedia segala and off I went to Yayasan. Done with Yayasan, Iera, Far and I went for a movie which was rated 18+ due to some nudity. Nada deyh, I was only kidding pasal teingat I still orang memajal mcm kaling yang menagih hutang mesin rumput aaa.. Actually the movie was rated PG and it was Night at The Museum 2. The movie was awesome and funny and great and hot and memorable and rugged and amazing and cool and original and lipat to the max. I recommend you to watch it, you wont regret it.. please watch it, im begging you to watch it (hmm now I sound like si kaling yang memajal menagih hutang mesin rumputnya aa... dukk.. ).

After the movie, we all didnt know where to go next, we were clueless and were standing in the middle of the siring of the bangunan *huh?.. bangang macam kera yg belakun dlm Night at The Museum 2*.. standing, still standing and clueless for 10 minutes.. and that reminds me of masa in high school canteen dulu when about 10 of us standing in circle trying to figure out what to eat.. and in that circle, we actually sang a song 'Maybe' until the first chorus... and dalam sekelip mata we tau tia apa kan di makan.. amazing right.. it just that time atu Iera, Far and I saja and Im not sure if they hapal the song.. mun nda benyanyi tah sudah tu we..

Jalan punya jalan, at the end.. we all ended up in our own room jua. Ada yang tarus meliat DVD yg di balinya on that day (aku jua tu) Haha.. and there was not much to do malam nya. So I ended up meruah almari I yang panuh uleh baju.. but I am not going to talk about the meruah ruah atu dulu because it is best decribed mun ada gambar... this time cannot dulu because I have trouble transfering the pictures from my Cellix to my Dellix. You can catch on that soon. As for now, I need to rest and have a delightful dinner later. Laps from the buttom of the mesin rumput yang belongs to kaling pemajal menagih hutang mesin rumput nya aa..


QaLiX :D

0 comments: