Thursday, 21 May 2009

Bora Bora Island and The Idol Winner

Kris Allen is the new American Idol 2009.

It was a shocking result for some and the opposite for others. Congratulations to Kris Allen and good job Adam Lambert. Both gave their best performances last night and it was neck to neck. It was amazing and America has voted Kris Allen to be the idol this year :)

Kris Allen's smooth vocals and boy-next-door image propelled him to "American Idol" victory Wednesday, turning the theatrical powerhouse Adam Lambert into the most unlikely of also-rans.

"I'm sorry, I don't even know what to feel right now. This is crazy," said a stunned Allen, 23, of Conway, Ark.



American Idol 2009 Winner, Kris Allen


CONGRATULATIONS!!



---------------------------------------------------------------------



Location : Pacific Ocean
Archipelago : Society Islands
Area : 29.3 km2 (11.3 sq mi)
Highest point : Mount Otemanu (727 m (2,390 ft))
Country : France
Overseas collectivity : French Polynesia
Administrative subdivision : Leeward Islands
Commune : Bora-Bora
Largest city : Vaitape (4,927 inhabitants)
Population : 9000

View from the satelite


View from the siring


Lapss..


You can also 'sleep-hanging' on a coconut tree


Very the lawa one.

I thought Bora Bora was somewhere near Bahamas but I was wrong. This is the best place to unwind and forget about all your works/problems. Laps. I wanna go here someday. Someday.


QaLiX :D

0 comments: