Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Fever Free

I don't want to be stuck at home doing nothing all day long, that's why I went to the gym running on a treadmill instead of climbing the Shah Bandar Hills under the extreme hot sun. I can't take the weather lately, it's so hot that I melted *eseh lagu Jason Mraz* Hahaha.. Seriously, the weather is frigging hot and mun membali coklet maltasers ni hancur sudah.. Dukkk... So anyways, I was entering the club and the security opened the door for me.. I was like 'Sejak bila?'.. She smiled and I said 'Thanks'. Few steps ahead, something was weird, an Indian female nurse/doctor was with a table in the middle of the lobby.. smiling at me.. pikirku kan mengatal ia sama aku but then next to her ada sign 'Flu check'.. Barutah I get it, rupanya kan mencheck my body temperature.. If it's over than 37.8 degree celsius, than you'll be quarantined for a while untuk check up whether you got the flu or not and you are also not allowed to enter its medical centre. Wow, they are really careful about the swine flu thing. So she checked me up and....


I'm fever free... Yay!! Bagi sticker lakat di baju.


Then I went ahead to the gym and I asked for a renewel for my card membership. The weird part was when they wanted to take a snap shot of me on the spot!! Haha..

The lady : Hello, how can I help you?

Me : I need to renew my membership.

The lady : Okay, can you write your name, cell number and your I.C number.

Me : Ok.

The lady : Then lapas atu begambar ah.

Me : Huh? Apa?

The lady : Lapas ani ambil gambar.

I menulis details I and then..

Me : Apa tadi?

The lady : BEGAMBAR~

Me : Aaaa.. ok.

So what to do, begambar lah jua on the spot. Nda lagi beusul tu. Kalau ku tau bah, begaya ku tu dulu dari rumah. Ani duiii... my face was oily, my hair was messy, my shirt was catu catu saja.. dukkkk si gilaaaaaaa balipatttttttttttttt!! Wonder jua I tu apa dorang kan buat with my pic.

Another shocking moment was when I was warming up or stretching, I saw one of my lecturers coming from the other door just about to check out. Tebliak mata i meliat ia then terus bertukar jadi senyuman pasal ia bawa senyum. So I asked him..

Me : Nda kraja kah?

H : Cuti. Rehat.


Below are my new and old membership card.


The old one.


The new one, I'm loving it!!

We just need to scan when checking in and out. No need to write on the attendance book. The new one is fast and reliable. Awesome and now my question has been answered. The picture they took earlier was too put my face on the member card, so that I cannot share with anyone. :)


QaLiX :D

0 comments: