22.07.09, Wednesday
11.40 hours
11.40 hours
Went to watch a movie, Drag me to hell with Iq, Dai, Py, Izza, Mijan and Rafie at Empire Cinema. The gentlemen had to pay the full $5 while the ladies only got to pay $3. Damn!! It was lady's day, so they got the previllage to watch the movie cheaper. Dai, Iq and I arrived fourty-five minutes early, followed by Rafie. Mizan and Izza arrived 10 minutes before the movie while Py during the first five minutes of the movie. I missed the begining part because I had to deal something with the car outside, damn!! That sure was pissing!! When I came back, no one was manning the door so I just went in and it was so dark that I had to call py's cell to get me to my seat. Duuukkk you know! Orang lain pun buleh sukahati masuk tu. Menampaa!!
Now let's talk about the movie. Darg me to hell is awesome. I recommend you to watch it although the screening is now only one show per day, there will be more screenings in the future. I wouldn't call it a scary movie, I think it best suits as horror movie. This is one wicked, horror movie with a black humour put in the mix as RA says. The movie will bring you to a roller coaster ride where you will encounter tense, laughter, suspense and relief over and over again. Not to forget the gross moments. Laps. We did enjoy the movie and it was satisfying coming out from the cinema.

Now let's talk about the movie. Darg me to hell is awesome. I recommend you to watch it although the screening is now only one show per day, there will be more screenings in the future. I wouldn't call it a scary movie, I think it best suits as horror movie. This is one wicked, horror movie with a black humour put in the mix as RA says. The movie will bring you to a roller coaster ride where you will encounter tense, laughter, suspense and relief over and over again. Not to forget the gross moments. Laps. We did enjoy the movie and it was satisfying coming out from the cinema.

Verdict : A-
Click here for pictures.
After the movie, we took pictures inside the cinema. Laps. Then we went to Gadong, chilling-milling with the mates. It was fun!! We ate, we talked, we laughed, we screamed and everything. Now, I can't recall where we went next. Too much activities that I forgot some.
Click here for pictures.
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment