Friday, 3 July 2009

The One With All In One Night

It's time for a proper post. *Pictures Updated*


June 30th, Tuesday. 8.30PM

I was watching the news when I got a text from Dai asking if I wanted to go jalan with her. I said Yes!! It was 8.30 already so I didn't mind going out at night, bukannya selalu walaupun my night vision ani inda seberapa. Dai picked me.. Iq was in the car too, so we three went to Gadong but didn't know what to do there. Dukkk jua tu!! Akhirnya, makan jua ganya and that time I was already full, I just had Jolibee and then they forced me to eat again.. kalau cemani pedah saja I ke gym belari2. Dukk.. While eating we talked about lots of things. Dai also shared with us how she spent her day with Pytat. They went to the hospital for a check up. From what I heard, Py also had a check up a day before.. she thought she was sick and asked Dai and Iq to feel her warm body.. when they went for a check up.. Py's temperature was only 36.1 degree celcius... Dukkk.. That is sooooo normal to be sick. Hahaha...


Di mana ada ceramin, di situ tampat begambar! Hayyy~


We then jalan2 around Gadong with the night breeze glancing on every part of our exposed skins. Ehh obbaaa.. mcm si Dai tia jua ni karang obbbaa!! Hahaha.. At almost 12.00AM, barutah we balik2an. However, the best part was yet to be told. We went to Jaya Hypermart looking for t-shirts, we raun the kadai very much. Then after sangal raun2ing, we headed to the car and on our way, Dai slipped on a staircase between Jaya and McD.. you can see the picture from my previous post. It was so funny that Iq had to laugh real hard because he saw how she landed her ass on the staircase. Unfortunately, I didn't see it because I was in front of her. Mun I nampak ketawa I tu jua but I could feel the wind as if she was trying to grab my hand when she was falling. Oh no Dai~ If you're going down, I'm not going down with you~ Hahaha..


Si bida mencuba baju!



July 1st, Wednesday 10.00AM

I was sleeping when Iq called me, he said 'Dangan kan aku ke MOE mereport'. I was like 'What??!! How about your father? I just got up'. His dad kerja rupanya. Reluctantly, I showered with my eyes masih tetututp2. Hayyy.. mcm urg inda bemaya~ Had a breakfast and did what I gotta do. After MOE, went to The Mall because Iq wanted to ka-ching his money from BIBD. As we all know, he is still using buku bank.. so paksa tah be queue ni and his queue number was 619 and time atu baru 554. Dukkkk batahhhhhhhhhhh... Knowing that it was going to take a while, we decided to eat at Pizza Hut while waiting for iq's turn. However, it seemed that it could take another while after we had done eating. So we went to some shops on the second and third floor searching for a wallet for men, t-shirt and many many more. After barutah we back to the bank and ok, the number was getting closer, so we decided to wait. Then we jalan some more before reaching home.


July 1st, Wednesday. 7.00PM

I went to Dai's place just four minutes late and she already complained about how long she had been waiting. Sekadar!! To my surprise Py was there too and when they came in to the car, Py wanted me to drive her to her house.. dukkk... So I did. Then barutah we ke stadium to watch a football match between DPMM and Balestier Khalsa where DPMM won 2 - 0. The game was not really good as the previous game because the ball possession was more on the opponent's side. However, after the second goal, almost at the end of time.. then only DPMM started to attack and create more chances, barutah the stadium semangat sikit. The funny part was when the guy at the back insulting the lines man 'Kalingggg, ramai2 kaaaaaalingggggggg'. Hahaha.. Just because the lines man was Indian but yeah, that kaling was pissing all of us because he didn't see what he should have seen like all the fouls, hand ball and everything.. Anyway, inda rugi $5 still pasal manang.



July 3rd, Friday. 6.15PM.

Went to Dai's. Then in a car Dai was driving, there was this 'kemayan' smell. Hayyy.. Kidding!! We then went to pick Iq and later Iera. We already planned about this few days back, so the planned went well and we had a little bit of fight and screaming in the car because of the road in Bandar and thinking where to park the car.. After like 10 minutes round-ing the Bandar area, akhirnya we settled for Metro Parking. Dukk.. We had dinner at Nyonya Restaurant and we ordered..


minuman. Of course, I si Milo.


also Tomyam. Gilaaaaaaa.....
Nyamannnn ni ah Tomyam nya...
Love it!!!!


Baby Khailan bercacahkan Oyster. Hayyy


Lamb Chop BBQ Sauce.
Nyamannnnnnnn... Yummmy..


and Butter Milk Chicken!!!
Very Delicious!! I want moreeeeeeee~


Iera and Iq not looking at the camera~



While eating, Iq was telling us a very hot-spicy-manipulatively-creepy story about a stuck up guy he and his friends had to deal with for the whole two semesters. The night was so crazy with all the climax moments of the story he told. Fuhhh!! It's too much for a night. We had hours of talking about that guy and it was not to be shared and told to anyone. The story needed to be told only last night and that's it!! Unless there's a new development story barutah we share again. I even had my hairs stood up. This guy is insanely clever and creepy. I am still wondering about the room he locked until now. What is inside the room that he still doesn't want anybody to see it? there must be something in that room. I can't wait to hear that part soon because I believe what inside the room will be revealed very near in the future. It was an amazing night, it was like letting everything all out. We spent to long there, the waiter had to come to us telling that they would be closing in 5 mins. So we got out and took pictures outside, alum sampai 5 minutes we kuar the kadai... dukk... all the chefs, waiters and waitreses already gone home. Hahaha..



Until next time.



QaLiX :D

0 comments: