The story is like this, Iq messaged me the night before about the timetable for the day.
9.00 : Bangun tidur.
10.45 : Dai tolak dari rumah aga u.
11.30 : Jumpa d sq mall we semua.
The next day, I woke up at 10.15. Hahaha.. dukk. 30 minutes later, at exactly 10.45, a message was received from the girl who was going to pick me. Amazing!! Exactly 10.45 ia memsg. Tepat pada masa nya, partly because ia nda mau kana panggil Janji Ngian tits kali. Lapss. Hahaha.. When she arrived, I baru siap bebaju bahapa and she had to wait another 5 minutes. Delooo.. but sudah I masuk kerita apa, masih jua ia tahan2 di halaman rumah mcm becakap lagi we for like 5 minutes. Dukk.. macam tah nda dapat becakap sambil menjalan kan kerita. UBD saja!!
When we arrived at SQ, it was 11.15 and we were 15 minutes early. I called Iq asking where the hell he was and he said, he was already near. Near yet too far tapinya when he arrived there 7 minutes late from time. With him was Iera. Few minutes later, Py arrived with Rai and Azlan beside her. We bought the tickets and then had our brunch at Jolibee. Far came very late, 15 minutes before the movie but at least she came daripada mcm urg atu nda dtg langsung :P..
The movie was playing for about 150 minutes, sangal leher I. Macam belipat! It was a great movie even though I only watched the first two movies from dvd few years ago. I didn't watch the 3rd, 4th and 5th sequels. That's why I was a bit banggang and I think Iq was annoyed with my on going questions, who is vodermort? Who's Tom Riddle? Why Snape is the half blood prince? Why oh whyyyyyyy? Actually the movie was great because we didn't read the book. Someone who have read it would think the movie was boring because of too much cropping. Well, I don't know why I'm saying this.... 'I am no potter fan but I'm really looking forward for the next movie. Laps'

When we arrived at SQ, it was 11.15 and we were 15 minutes early. I called Iq asking where the hell he was and he said, he was already near. Near yet too far tapinya when he arrived there 7 minutes late from time. With him was Iera. Few minutes later, Py arrived with Rai and Azlan beside her. We bought the tickets and then had our brunch at Jolibee. Far came very late, 15 minutes before the movie but at least she came daripada mcm urg atu nda dtg langsung :P..
The movie was playing for about 150 minutes, sangal leher I. Macam belipat! It was a great movie even though I only watched the first two movies from dvd few years ago. I didn't watch the 3rd, 4th and 5th sequels. That's why I was a bit banggang and I think Iq was annoyed with my on going questions, who is vodermort? Who's Tom Riddle? Why Snape is the half blood prince? Why oh whyyyyyyy? Actually the movie was great because we didn't read the book. Someone who have read it would think the movie was boring because of too much cropping. Well, I don't know why I'm saying this.... 'I am no potter fan but I'm really looking forward for the next movie. Laps'

Verdict : A-

After the movie, we brainstormed in the middle of SQ to find a place to eat since everyone was hungry. So, Iera decided to eat at Misato but later turned down since not everyone like that kind of food and one of them is me. I don't like Japanese Food, Korean or anything from the East Asians countries. I don't think I can survive in their countries that long because to me their food is not edible. Deloo me for thinking it that way~ Haha.. 'Lix is not adventurous.' Very funny!!
Akhirnya, we decided to eat at C.A.M... laps roti kosong while Py and Azlan went to go somewhere first. Funny thing!! Rai ordered Milo ping but alum lagi sampai ordernya, balik tia ia. Dukk.. delo.. Kejam! So si Iq lah minum because parutnya ______________. (siapa dapat jawab, dapat hadiah) :P Abis makan membayar d cashier then si Py and Azlan baru tia datang. DELOOOOOOO~ KESIAN DELOOO~ Iatah tu nah be jamu gendong tah kamu lagi! Haha.. It's ok lah, nda jua payah kan mental Py, we still lapps you walaupun masa u pakai skirt ke stadium atu urg d bawah malar meliat keatas untuk meliat ur package.
Well, that's all for now. Remember, I was away last week? So that will be my next update, Singapore Baby!! Keep checking!! Also next will be empire!! and then another movie!! Lapsss~
Akhirnya, we decided to eat at C.A.M... laps roti kosong while Py and Azlan went to go somewhere first. Funny thing!! Rai ordered Milo ping but alum lagi sampai ordernya, balik tia ia. Dukk.. delo.. Kejam! So si Iq lah minum because parutnya ______________. (siapa dapat jawab, dapat hadiah) :P Abis makan membayar d cashier then si Py and Azlan baru tia datang. DELOOOOOOO~ KESIAN DELOOO~ Iatah tu nah be jamu gendong tah kamu lagi! Haha.. It's ok lah, nda jua payah kan mental Py, we still lapps you walaupun masa u pakai skirt ke stadium atu urg d bawah malar meliat keatas untuk meliat ur package.
Well, that's all for now. Remember, I was away last week? So that will be my next update, Singapore Baby!! Keep checking!! Also next will be empire!! and then another movie!! Lapsss~

QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment