H1N1 does not stop us from doing anything, this is because we can still see people going out doing their own things. The Chinese ambassador to Brunei even mentioned that the people in Brunei are well disciplined and there's no panicking about the virus in this country. As the flu now is very alarming.. many still going out to public places, some wear face mask. I'm not really sure having to extend another week of the school holiday is a good move because too many kids hanging out at shopping complexes, that as well doesn't protect them from the flu.
Anyway.. last two nights, I went out with Dai and Iq. We went to Gadong and had dinner. As usual it was fun and the best part is... Dai slipped!! She landed her ass on a metal staircase, that gotto be hurt. Iq had all the laugh he ever wanted and guess what, Dai slipping may just do it.
Oww~ Dai sure gonna love this pic.The next day, I went out again with Iq and at night, going out with Py and Dai. There's so much of going out lately and that is all the updates I can think of right now.
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment