The launching of The Loyalty Club is being held at The Mall, Gadong right now until tomorrow. There were tons of activities and performances from Indonesian artist, hosted by Dj Zura. There was also this 'freeze' thing participated by more than 300 people where they all suddenly frozen membeku from what ever they were doing and they membeku for five minutes. Pytat joined it so she was freezing alone and it was so funny to see her standing still without moving. The majority of people freezing was at the emterance and those who had no idea went bangang with all the people around them didn't move at all. Haha.. Dukkk!! Today also the first time I met Kudin. Like Iq, he's getting thinner and putih too.

and of course, we have to wear mask~After that, we went to ICC where Consumer Fair was held and I was visitor number 49,878. More booths and everyone came home with a pink mop. There, we met Rafie, Mubil, Syam and others and Mubil was so 'ergh' as always. I wish I could break my arm and throw it at him. We tried some free foodie. We didn't take so much time since Py was waiting at the other hall. It sure was bigger than the previous one but one thing missing this time was the water colour thing.
I think that's all. My gigi sakit yo~ Kan tumbuh wisdom, iatah payah kan makan. Makan bubur saja and today's outing was supposed to be with Iq but since the MOH people havent apporved yet so he still stuck at home. Hopefully by tomorrow he is free to go.
I think that's all. My gigi sakit yo~ Kan tumbuh wisdom, iatah payah kan makan. Makan bubur saja and today's outing was supposed to be with Iq but since the MOH people havent apporved yet so he still stuck at home. Hopefully by tomorrow he is free to go.
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment