Friday, 5 June 2009

Fairs


The Brunei International Defence Exhibition (BRIDEX) is the premier defence & security event in South East Asia. That's why The 2nd Brunei Darussalam International Defence Exhibition and Conference will be held from 12th August to 15th August at a new site that I mentioned in my previous post. Remember? The rugged building near the beach~




Now I know the reason why they built it near the beach because this is all about defence right, so ianya berkenaan dengan askar2.. whice means one day they will showcase the defence and security system in land, sea and air. See, I'm great!! Not a bimbo. Hahaha.. You should watch Fool's gold, it's sublimely funny. Matthew McCoughney and Kate Hudson are the best pair to play the part. Eh how come I talk about movie aa? Dukk.. Back to Bridex!! Yes, don't forget to come during the expo it's just 15 minutes drive from home. Yeppi..


-----------------------------------------------------


Another expo will be held this year is The 4th Brunei International Halal Market Conference. I think there'll be an expo too about all the halal products from the country and internationally. Although the last expo didn't have a very good response but this time I think it's going to be better. It will be held form 1st August to 2nd August. I'm also not sure when the time it will open and close and where it is going to be held. Probably at ICC. Just keep tuning~





---------------------------------------------



DPMM is going to the Quarter-final of League Cup after beating Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) FC 3 -0. It is the biggest win for Brunei DPMM FC since participating in the S-league in February this year, top ten league in Asia. The goals were scored by Ivan Jerkovic (27), Shahrazen Said (43) and Abdelhamid Berguiga (75). So far DPMM have won the game narrow-ly but this time they beat SAF FC again... SAF FC is currently second in the league. This is a really positive improvement after last few matches they were really stumbling down only to win a game in their last four matches alongside the negative singaporean papers talking about Brunei DPMM FC playing harshly in the league in order to win the match which then made the Bruneian team to be hated by others.

Think they can continue the momentum?


----------------------------------------------------



I can't wait for the Consumer Fair part 4 which will be held at the end of this month. Yeppi.. I went to the same fair last time in January, it was absolutely awesome. This coming fair also featuring Thai Fair. Remember, this is Consumer Fair Part 4 feat Thai Fair and NOT Thai Fair alone!! This is the most successful fair in Brunei Darussalam which attracted more than 50,000 visitors throughout the 4 days expo, actually they lost count during the final day so it could be more.



Organiser: Sunlit Advertising
Event: Consumer Fair Brunei Darussalam Part 4 Date: Thursday, June 25 to Sunday, June 28
Time: 10.00AM - 10.00PM Venue: The International Convention Centre, Berakas Website: www.bruneiconsumerfair.com



QaLiX :D

0 comments: