Sunday, 14 June 2009

Where Are You

This is a special video dedicated to my friend yang paling ayu, Fyl. It has been 3 months since we last met. 2 months since we had a real conversation and a month after my exam. I think this is the longest period of time I haven't seen your nose-stick (batang hidung). I've known you for like.. what? since high school.. and now you're vanished in the thin air, literally. I haven't heard any news from you but I am always updated by our friends studying in the UK. I wonder what it would be like when you're in the UK during your final year if already now you seem to be so busy and everybody is asking me where on earth are you? I could only tell them that you're busy. So anyways, we were lucky to act on a video clip we made almost a year ago, when I was a bit thinner at 55kg. In this video, we was trying to be jental (gentle) and ayu (sweet) only in one take. No cut!! No retake!! It's not a perfect clip but I think the song is good enough to describe what all of us, your friends been missing about you at this moment.

On behalf of our friends, I present a video clip we two made long time ago..
and seriously, where are you?







QaLiX :D

0 comments: