Saturday, 6 June 2009

Are you seventeen again?

Just a little reminder to those who will be joining for the movie which has been confirmed on Tuesday, June 9th 2009 at 5.30PM. Yes, no choice... there will be only a single show for 17 again as stated at the mall ciniplex's website starting from next week. So far there will be three others who will join us ( me and Iera ) for the show; they are Izza, Raie and Salwa. Hopefully there will be more to come.

Next Friday I'm going to i-centre, somewhere in Anggerek Desa to witness Rano's 6th anniversary celebration and I have no idea where that is :( Help me~ Well put that aside, you know.. I've been thinking why everytime I go out with Iq before ia UK2an, kami kana pikir kambar. Dukk.. You can see the differences in us with your naked eyes. Buka lo mata lu besar2an.


He's fatter than me and he has big ears while I have big hair.


Another one, sometimes when I go out with Fylah aka Ayu. We are often thought to be SisBro (siblings). Fyl being the big sis while I be her lil bro. I have no idea why we always thought to be sibling sedangakn rambut tak sama hitam ani kan lagi hati yang sememangnya sudah berlainan. Hayyyyy... Gelaaaa... Hayyy tu aaah!!


Even today (06/06/09) too ada org confessed arah si Mijan yang he thought that Fyl and I are SisBro. This i think will continue on and on. I dont know why but I think it's because of our exotic looks. Eiseh.. Hahahahahah.. Menampaaaa si lipat!!!


It is different when I go out with Dai, we are mistakenly thought to be couple. I am sooooooooo in tidak kepercayaan when I hear someone says we be couple2an. There's no way in this world we could be couple2an since we are totally two different humans living in two different worlds. Well, I blame u Dai because you always hold2 me like pengantin bepigangan tangan di pelamin. True.. always u do that.. I wonder if she does that unintentionally or not.. Even time bejalan pun she always get closer to me as if bahu berlanggaran dengan bahu. You know mcm the letter 'V'.. Imagine kami bejalan from the top of 'V' sampai the bottom.. cematu lah tu selalu mun bejalan, awal2 jauh then makin lama makin hampir sampai telanggar. Dukkk kan..



Not in a million years~


Last one, mun I go out with Pytat. We kana ucap foreigners because Pytat looks like a Filipino (which is a good thing) when she dyed her hair to whatever colour other than black and I kana pikir Pakistan (which is also a good thing). However, Pytat is actually the one who is the more outstanding one yang kana pikir Pinoy gal.


Kumustuka? Mahal Kita~


QaLiX :D

0 comments: