I don't feel really good since yesterday afternoon. Now it gets worse. I feel impotent and I have to skip some activities for the next few days, until I feel good. I'm going to stay indoor instead. :( I'm not really sick actually but I have these 'nda nyaman rasa', 'nda bemaya' and 'letih' feelings. They might kill me. Maybe I am fatigue due to too much of doing avtivities and exercising, followed by uncontrolable consumption of unhealthy foods and drinks. I thought the exercise part could balance out my unhealthy habit of eating but I was wrong.. and now I wonder why I use so many 'I' in this post, I just dont know. *see there it goes again*..
This post is just to let you know that saya kurang sehat. *Saja kan nda mau pakai word 'I'* and also Iq, I've added some widgets to your page and you owe $100 for doing that. Yess!! and Dai, please stop listening to what I'm listening to right now. I mendangar lagu Suaraku berharap, u also too and the I dangar Hot and Cold, you ikut2an jua. Dukk.. I know x aa u ikut2an. Sengaja u tu!! Nampak i u tukar2 lagu arah PM u d MSN. Sudah I lagu 'I hate this part', barutah u nda ikut2an, maybe u nada kali. Delooo~
Bah laps, I ingin relax for today amd hopefully by tomorrow, these feelings will be gone because I hate the fact that I can't join the activities or hanging out with my friends. Til next post, bubye~
This post is just to let you know that saya kurang sehat. *Saja kan nda mau pakai word 'I'* and also Iq, I've added some widgets to your page and you owe $100 for doing that. Yess!! and Dai, please stop listening to what I'm listening to right now. I mendangar lagu Suaraku berharap, u also too and the I dangar Hot and Cold, you ikut2an jua. Dukk.. I know x aa u ikut2an. Sengaja u tu!! Nampak i u tukar2 lagu arah PM u d MSN. Sudah I lagu 'I hate this part', barutah u nda ikut2an, maybe u nada kali. Delooo~
Bah laps, I ingin relax for today amd hopefully by tomorrow, these feelings will be gone because I hate the fact that I can't join the activities or hanging out with my friends. Til next post, bubye~
QaLiX :D


1 comments:
i agreed yang first part mu atu...about ur eating habits...HAHAHAH...
malas tah i cakapp...i just keep quite saja..sekali apa yang terpendam di hati i..u yang cakap sendiri..HAHAHA..oobbaaa ehhh..lipatt banarrr...bah lakas makan d TK i lanja u..tapi NOW!!! hahahahah..lapss eh...
Post a Comment