Happy Father's Day to all dads around the globe
Today, I had a Majlis Bedzikir at my uncle's new home. I didn't eat much because I was still full by the BBQ chicken wings I ate during lunch. I love BBQ chickens and I love them so much, really~ My 919 family had barbecue last night at my grandparents' house, it felt really good to meet my cousins and it was a good idea to have the barbecue and surprised birthday for my 'Tua' who turned 51 last night, my cousin, who tuned 17 and of course my youngest brother, Faiq who is turning 7 today. I don't wanna upload the pictures because I didn't take any photos except the cakes and I'd prefer to have this barbecue thing once in a while especially during holidays, just because!
Anyways, earlier that day.. I met Dai, Iq and his cousin at Cheezbox. When I arrived, Dai kept on starring at me and I just didn't know why~ Then she needed help with her laptop and I simply had no idea what I was doing with her laptop, so I asked to bring it to the professional instead and I believe while you're reading this, her laptop is still inside a bag ampai2 arah meja in her room. I didn't spend as much time as I wish I could with them since I had to go to my grandparent's crib for the barbecue later at night. If only I could buy the time~ Hmph!!
Even earlier of the early that day (huh?), I went to the Brunei International Airport to witness the arrival of Brunei's hero.


Hundreds of DPMM FC fans greeted the newly crowned Singapore League Cup champions at the Brunei International Airport yesterday afternoon with ecstatic celebrations not seen since the national football team lifted the Malaysia Cup 10 years ago.

DPMM FC's 4-3 win a penalty shoot-out against seven time league champions SAFFC in the final on Friday night saw the Bruneians becomes the first foreign team to lift a trophy in Singapore football,and some of the fans had been waiting since the morning to welcome their heroes back from the city-state.
Man of the match, Rene Komar surrounded by fans
Below are pictures taken by others.
Below are pictures taken by others.
Captain Pg Sallehudin, Coach Vjeran Simunic andRosmin Khamis who was appointed as the captain
during the League Cup Final~
This is a short video I took during the celebration at the airport.
Sorry for the quality of the video.
p/s : I touched the trophy and almost all the players I gave high five. Laps~
The situation was out of control as the fans at the back were pushing the crowds at the front, police men had to take action to make sure no one was injured so that the celebration can be made as smoothly as possible. The celebration didn't stop there at the airport, it will continue on Wednesday during the match on the 24th. For sure huge crowds will come.
QaLiX :D








0 comments:
Post a Comment