Thursday, 11 June 2009

Sore Throats

Look at the sky, It's a bird. No it's a kite. No it's an aeroplane. No....it's sore throat~ Apakan!! Haha.. Ok, let me talk and you listen and if the song by Kris Allen annoyed you, then click the pause button on my green ipod below.

This is a story of a young guy, me who was invited to a very very last minute movie. It was like this, yesterday I was browsing through the net, as always since I stayed home all day with my throat hurting, when Dai texted me. She asked me if I wanted to join them watching a movie, Angels and demons later that night. I immediately went crazy jumping on my chair, singing happily for the invitation.. I just don't know why~ Maybe becuz I was in my room the whole day and getting an invitation like that spurred me on!! I got excited.. I couldn't stay at home the whole day and thank god so far, I'm going out everyday.. most of the time of course ke Gym which has been a month since I joined.. and in that one month, I've lost 3.30Kg. Congratulations!! The reason I go to gym is to fill up my time during this 3-month long holidays. It's a healthy way of life to begin with. The tread mill run is a must for me!!

Okay back to last night's story, the movie was ok~ Angels and demons - based on the best selling novel by an author of The DaVinci Code, Dan Brown. The movie started with the death of the catholic pope and suddenly the Big Bang experiment about the energy of explosion. The movie reminds me of National Treasure where they had to go one place to another in search of clues to find the secret hidden treasure, only in Angels and Demons, they had to find the secret brotherhood of something.. I can't remember it. I really had a hard time understanding the movie.. all I know was the non stop action searching for the clues, that was the best part and of course the explosion in the night sky. Oh btw, before I forgot.. there were five of us altogether, Me, Dai (who was so annoying with her annoying questions, mcm tah ku tau semua kan d tanya nya aku, lapas tu ampas2 paha orang.. cubatah paha si pytat kah), Pytat, Hafiz and Shaqqy.


Verdict: B-


After the movie, went for a late dinner and this particular restaurant which I don't wanna mention its name to protect its image. After we done with our meals, there was a fight going on which is disgraceful to watch. This poor big guy was punched and kicked on the torso and head over and over again. He was so impotent *oppss.. sorry Dai, I use it again.. haha*.. or helpless, he was on the floor helplessly being kicked and was hit by a man using the plastic chair he sat earlier on. It was like what.. 5 against 1? We were in shocked as hell because it was our *some of us* first time eating there and it didn't wait for another time to witness a drama like that. The poor guy's friends were trying to help him but there were also bitten a bit and the two ladies they hung out with that night was pushed to the side after screaming to stop the fight. Luckily, they ran away because we saw the other guy took a glass bottle with the intention to smash it to the victim's head. Oooo. that could be worse and bloody as well. We were sitting just few metres away still in shocked with our eyes wide open to the maximum. No blink!!

The fight was then over but another guy was still not satisfied seeing him running freely just like that, so he ran towards the victim which was no more in sight with a knife. I was like.. 'Are we in Brunei?' and 'Mimpi kah ne?'.. Dukkk.. We didn't know what happened but I think the guy with a knife went back to the place in disappointment, maybe because he failed to kill? Just maybe~ Wow, it was really a horrible night.. a nightmare.. orang bedating pun nda lagi romantik ulehnya~ Later, the owner of the restaurant talked to the gangsters about the fight, there were arguing loudly. We soon went home, afraid that another fight would happen. It's the fight we were talking about on our way home.

Yang calinya... bukan orang muda yang bekeliae ani.. they were all in their late 30's to early 40's as if High School fight wasn't enough for them. They all have big bodies who go to the gym to buff up and the buffing up was di salah gunakan like Dai and I talked about that night. Rupanya kan badan bebiji ani kan menunjuk kuat. Boo.. I mean come on.. they are like what.. 20 years older than me, I think they should handle things professionally.. use mental not physical~


The End

QaLiX :D

0 comments: