My Wednesday had been pretty busy, I had few hours of workout in the morning. It felt really good, especially when I have tons of activities lining up in the afternoon, it just gave me the energy to do them. Started my morning with a simple breakfast and fresh milk from the cow that we killed few nights ago in my amah's room.
Nevertheless, it has been really hot lately with the dry spell occurring in the country. The sun is striking hot from above and forests fire could be seen sometimes when I'm driving. On top of that, the strong wind make it worse which could make the fire to spread real fast. Anyway, let the fire fighters handle that and we must stop open burning to minimise the effect. Speaking of fire, mom was really busy this morning cooking some special menus to be brought later during the 919 family's gathering at my grandparents' house somewhere in Jangsak. To sum up, it was fun.. I had two ice creams after my meal. Fortunately, it didn't make my batuk worse. Laps..
Went home alone around 3 and 20 minutes after that, there was this buzz going on about the results. The internet was really busy with people asking 'Really?'.. Dukk.. Anyways, That night, I went to watch a movie, 17 again.. Earlier, I booked 8 tickets as Izza asked me to do instead of only six. I rushed to the cineplex to collect the tickets, only to find out that my booking had been cancelled. Damn~ When I was about to pay the all the eight tickets, I received a late text that Izza had her 'Angin' disease so she pulled herself out.. Thank god I read the message first because at that time, I was about to pay all the eight tickets when actually there were only seven who held onto their promises.. I was really not in good mood after that, I had a very busy day from morning, then again in the afternoon.. I really need to let it all out during the night but the complication about the tickets just turned me off. I didn't really focus during the first 15 minutes of the game because I was a bit dizzy.
After the movie, Iera, Salwa, Gkah and I planned to go to pasar malam while Rafie, Mizan and Suud went for a gaming session. Dukk.. They're all 20 btw and I just hope that they will not turn to be like this weird guy arah 17 again si Donell's punya best friend with all his weird childish stuff and his principle girlfriend of course. Hahaha.. Ok back to pasar malam, I found a perfect parking and salwa texted me she nda jadi tia but went home instead and that made Iera and I yang tinggal. Like this ni~ Like this~ There, I met Teayea and Adib. Teayea was having a great night I guess because it was her birthday and she told me she just came from watching Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak and I asked her 'How was it?'.. With her mulut yang munjung, I didn't need her explanation... I paham.. hahaha.. That night end with a friendly goodbye between me and Iera..
At home, we had our supper while chatting too... and after all, came to think of it.. It was a really great and mellow night :) Im happy~
Nevertheless, it has been really hot lately with the dry spell occurring in the country. The sun is striking hot from above and forests fire could be seen sometimes when I'm driving. On top of that, the strong wind make it worse which could make the fire to spread real fast. Anyway, let the fire fighters handle that and we must stop open burning to minimise the effect. Speaking of fire, mom was really busy this morning cooking some special menus to be brought later during the 919 family's gathering at my grandparents' house somewhere in Jangsak. To sum up, it was fun.. I had two ice creams after my meal. Fortunately, it didn't make my batuk worse. Laps..
Went home alone around 3 and 20 minutes after that, there was this buzz going on about the results. The internet was really busy with people asking 'Really?'.. Dukk.. Anyways, That night, I went to watch a movie, 17 again.. Earlier, I booked 8 tickets as Izza asked me to do instead of only six. I rushed to the cineplex to collect the tickets, only to find out that my booking had been cancelled. Damn~ When I was about to pay the all the eight tickets, I received a late text that Izza had her 'Angin' disease so she pulled herself out.. Thank god I read the message first because at that time, I was about to pay all the eight tickets when actually there were only seven who held onto their promises.. I was really not in good mood after that, I had a very busy day from morning, then again in the afternoon.. I really need to let it all out during the night but the complication about the tickets just turned me off. I didn't really focus during the first 15 minutes of the game because I was a bit dizzy.
After the movie, Iera, Salwa, Gkah and I planned to go to pasar malam while Rafie, Mizan and Suud went for a gaming session. Dukk.. They're all 20 btw and I just hope that they will not turn to be like this weird guy arah 17 again si Donell's punya best friend with all his weird childish stuff and his principle girlfriend of course. Hahaha.. Ok back to pasar malam, I found a perfect parking and salwa texted me she nda jadi tia but went home instead and that made Iera and I yang tinggal. Like this ni~ Like this~ There, I met Teayea and Adib. Teayea was having a great night I guess because it was her birthday and she told me she just came from watching Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak and I asked her 'How was it?'.. With her mulut yang munjung, I didn't need her explanation... I paham.. hahaha.. That night end with a friendly goodbye between me and Iera..
At home, we had our supper while chatting too... and after all, came to think of it.. It was a really great and mellow night :) Im happy~
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment