Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Crispy

Iera and I plan to watch a movie, '17 Again' either on Tuesday Night (09/06/09) or Wednesday Night (10/06/09). So far we are the two confirmed guest. This is open to everyone. If you are interested to join please drop your name on the chat box by Sunday cos I think we're going to book the kerusi. This is only open to yang tinggal di Brunei saja. I believe the ITB-ians will finish their exam on the 06th of June. Maybe by going out watching movie can let all the tenses out. Oh btw, the place is your own choice. Majority wins.

P/S: Bukannya kami belanja ok, lanja diri sendiri saja






---------------------------------------------------------



I went to the 'hidden' beach again to discover the magic of its natural beauty. Ehh... obbaa I. It was a beautiful afternoon. This time I went from far end to the other end of this stretched beach, it was great to walk on the sand while smelling the salt water beach. I saw a group of family running to catch the small crabs, some dating on the beach sitting on a huge rock talking and knowing each other, men fishing while the expatriates swimming at the beach wearing only spendid merah and yg sorang biru (nasib spendid nda bubus d pakai). Thankfully, no lover was cuddling just outside the car while di tiup oleh hempasan angin yang sepoi2 menambahkan lagi ke-romantika di saat itu. Hayyyyy~~~


The pictures;


The weather I like.. The sun was covered oleh the clouds.


While I was walking.. I saw this huge and rugged building facing towards the beach..



It looks pretty small from here but when you go closer, it sure is big!
Then I wonder what is that building~

My curiosity grew when I saw the spendid guys swimming tadi heading towards the building. When I looked at the building again, it was... i mean still is under construction. The spendid guys were actually the workers of this construction site. It is almost 75% complete and when I got home after that, I did some researches to find out about the building and I found this...


This is the building once it's completed.


This building will be used for BRIDEX exhibition which will be held in August this year. Click here to find out more. Amazing~



People have been asking where's the beach is located.

I'm not gonna tell you. No way! It's not Jerudong, Tungku or Meragang. It's Malibu. Haha.. Just keep guessing okay~



-------------------------------------------------------------



Did you know that our hamsters died/gone few months ago?


All of them.. gone!!

We had 5 hamsters. After less than 24 hours with us, we lost one hamster. 3 days later, we lost another one. It is still uncertain of how it happened. We had no idea~ We've been moving the fridge, washing machine and still couldn't find them. If they were to get out from rumah dorang yang lawa aka bakul basar transparent without tutupnya~ At least, di laundry lah still because there's no way they could go away except the laundry. After 3 weeks, the three that were left also gone. It was during mid day when I last saw them before I went out at 12.35PM to pick up my sis and when I came back 10 minutes later, I was shocked to hear that all of our hamsters are gone. I couldn't speak a word as if my mouth was freezing that it couldn't move. Ehhh.. obbbaaaa I. Hahahaha Lipattt!! It was totally shocking. A minute they were there and ten minutes later, all gone!! and there's not even any evidence of struggling. The bakul basar transparent without tutupnya atu was fine, the food was still there.. there's not even a single drop of blood. It was a tragic day to lose animals we love in a short time and we didn't get the cahnce to name them yet. *sigh* At the end, we jumped to a conclusion that it might be a cat eating them because we've seen this black-white fur cat spying on the hamsters. Damn you cat!! Speaking of cats, our cats are in heaven right now and they wouldn't do that to the hamsters or rabbits. Remember our rabbits? Our cats didn't kill the rabbit, somebody else's cat did. Hopefully, one day that cat will get a lesson of life.



---------------------------------------------------------



I was shocked when I got into the car to find out an egg on the floor.

This usually happens when the times come~
I didn't take it from the kitchen and put it there..
Why would I? We have live chickens at the house.
But this one, she popped an egg in a place and popped again to other places.
Guess what? She didn't come back for the eggs. It's like abortion. Dukk..
A hen should popped eggs at a place and sit on them to make baby chicks~
Ours is different, they make love but ignore the eggs.
They don't want to have baby chicks~
Maybe they don't have money to pay all the expenses.
Just maybe~



-----------------------------------------------



Look! Beautifully parked!

Haha ;)


----------------------------------------------------------



Pytat and The Library


Pytat and library certainly have this 'unknown' bond between them. I can't really explain what is it but I think they're doing well together and hopefully this bond will continue until the end of time. Hayyy~


Sleeping wherever inside the library~
Be it alone or someone's around.
Make sure you cover your face.



The trick is... just put two chairs together and you can snooze for a while.
She taught me that trick! Dukk~
Cover the face.



Opps~ Wrong angle.
This is a similar trick~
Put two chairs together~
Here, she's using her cap to cover her face.


That's all!! Hope to see more of this next semester and also learning new tricks on how to take a nap in the library from Rafidah Abdul aka Pytat. Py, you should write a book '100 ways to sleep in the library'.



------------------------------------------------------------------



Susah sanang jadi cikgu

Click to enlarge


Dont forget to voice out siapa kan ikut wayang ah. Give your name and your desire place kan meliat wayang.


QaLiX :D

0 comments: