A classic match between DPMM FC and Geylang United saw Brunei DPMM FC going through the semi-final with goals galore between the two side 5 - 3. It was Geylang United who took an early account at the first few minutes of the game and was finally paid of on the 8th minute. Stunt by an early goal, DPMM FC fought back to make it 1 - 1 at the 36th minute and a minute later, Rene Komar made it 2 - 1.
7 minutes into the second half, Geylang United scored again. Six minutes later, Ivan Jerkovic made it 3 - 2 but the celebration was short lived when Geylang United once again scored through a penalty and made it 3 - 3. DPMM started to fight back with continuous pressures and on the 66th minute, they were given a penalty. Ivan Jerkovic put it into the net perfectly to make it 4 - 3 to Brunei DPMM FC. After that, it was Geylang who was trying to rebound after realising that there were a goal down. However, it was Rosmin Kamis who scored the final goal of the night on the 93th minutes, again through a penalty and that made Geylang losing their hopes to at least get a draw which would bring the game to an extra time.
Final score, Brunei DPMM FC 5 - 3 Geylang United. It was an open game for both sides and DPMM FC took the advantage and sekaligus secured a place in semi-final which will be held on the 15th June against Woodlands Wellington, a team DPMM lost to few weeks ago. Okay, forget the League Cup for a while and lets look at the S-League, DPMM FC will once again face Geylang United on the 24th June at Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium and that's the match not to be missed.
7 minutes into the second half, Geylang United scored again. Six minutes later, Ivan Jerkovic made it 3 - 2 but the celebration was short lived when Geylang United once again scored through a penalty and made it 3 - 3. DPMM started to fight back with continuous pressures and on the 66th minute, they were given a penalty. Ivan Jerkovic put it into the net perfectly to make it 4 - 3 to Brunei DPMM FC. After that, it was Geylang who was trying to rebound after realising that there were a goal down. However, it was Rosmin Kamis who scored the final goal of the night on the 93th minutes, again through a penalty and that made Geylang losing their hopes to at least get a draw which would bring the game to an extra time.
Final score, Brunei DPMM FC 5 - 3 Geylang United. It was an open game for both sides and DPMM FC took the advantage and sekaligus secured a place in semi-final which will be held on the 15th June against Woodlands Wellington, a team DPMM lost to few weeks ago. Okay, forget the League Cup for a while and lets look at the S-League, DPMM FC will once again face Geylang United on the 24th June at Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium and that's the match not to be missed.
-------------------------------------------
As for today, Ranoadidas.com had a 6th anniversary celebration, held at i-centre. It was not really great for me because the place was really small for a big crowd. They were many activities going on which I missed all of them except the Lucky Draw. The crowds are getting bigger, so we decided to get out of there and headed to Gadong to watch a Malaysian movie, Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak.It was just okay, not to good and not too bad. As expected, a lame show but it was still alright. I didn't laught that much because my nose was wet, my throat was hurting and cold. Balik rumah rupanya I damam, but I didn't feel weak masa jalan, even now.
I think that's all for today, I am really tired. My throat is getting better but I still can feel it and now I am officially sick because my breath is hot and my temperature is 37.5 degree Celsius. I'm having fever right now and still active going out.. hmm.. my body may be feeling hot but my energy is just awesome. Having said that, I need a rest tomorrow.. just stay home for a day because I need to get rid of this fever I'm having right now.. Adios~ Chow wala bum bum. Laps!!
As for today, Ranoadidas.com had a 6th anniversary celebration, held at i-centre. It was not really great for me because the place was really small for a big crowd. They were many activities going on which I missed all of them except the Lucky Draw. The crowds are getting bigger, so we decided to get out of there and headed to Gadong to watch a Malaysian movie, Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak.It was just okay, not to good and not too bad. As expected, a lame show but it was still alright. I didn't laught that much because my nose was wet, my throat was hurting and cold. Balik rumah rupanya I damam, but I didn't feel weak masa jalan, even now.
I think that's all for today, I am really tired. My throat is getting better but I still can feel it and now I am officially sick because my breath is hot and my temperature is 37.5 degree Celsius. I'm having fever right now and still active going out.. hmm.. my body may be feeling hot but my energy is just awesome. Having said that, I need a rest tomorrow.. just stay home for a day because I need to get rid of this fever I'm having right now.. Adios~ Chow wala bum bum. Laps!!
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment