I'm getting better.. weheee~ Laps~ There was a strong wind this afternoon and followed by a little of thunder shower. It lasted for about 15 minutes. However, that didn't stop me to go out with my friends today. Iera asked me to meet at Ego and ego-ly I said 'Hellewww~ Ego ada 3 di ground floor ani, mana satu?'.. haha.. kidding!! I waited at a book store instead.
We then went raun2 while waiting for Billy J. and later terjumpa Badtz and Chai. There was an e-govermnet expo held at the Mall's atrium while at UG ada colouring contest.
We then went raun2 while waiting for Billy J. and later terjumpa Badtz and Chai. There was an e-govermnet expo held at the Mall's atrium while at UG ada colouring contest.

A section of kids kolor mengolor~After that Iera and I went to Coffee Bean where Dai delo2an sorang2 duduk di chair. We chill2an and Billy J finally arrived. We were talking about holidays~ and later went to K-box to sing our hearts out with a lil bit batuk2. We sang 5 songs and si Dai eksen tia kan malu2an awal2 atu, banarnya mahu tapi malu. Pemalu atu stail lamaaa tu~ Hahaha.. Then when it came to Jason Mraz song, she really sang it.. sampai lupa daratan ani wah.. Haha.. Barutah ia kan menyanyi..
Iera and Billy J belting out a song by Jonas Brothers'When you look me in the eyes~
In this picture; Billy J singing passionately
while Iera 'Cemana aku nda tau~'
A short preview of them singing~
Then we play more games at arcade and it was fun. One thing I forgot; to buy cooling pad. Dukkk menampaaaa... Just wanna let you know, soon there will be a premiere of 'Where are you' video clip from Qalix Studio Production. Very soon. Laps
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment