Today was really hectic, I went to Gadong to send my sis for a movie. The traffic was really ridiculous. It took me 30 minutes just to drop off my sis from the Mall entrance before I could go freely away from The Mall. Then I went to look for a shoe rack in Rimba by myself and got me home at 2.30PM. Then again, at 4.00PM... I had to pick up my dad's laptop at Kiulap in which I had a difficulty in understanding the way the technician's had spoken to me. I could barely undestand a single word coming out from his mouth. I just said 'Ooowh', 'Aaaah' and 'Ok'. Well, he's a good guy I must say.
After taking the laptop, I had to wait for my sis. So I drove again to Gadong, hoping that she would text me anytime soon before I go crazy, stressing out and complaining about the trafifc. It took me an hour to find a car park. *Sigh* I went to Centrepoint looking for a t-shirt and a cargo pants and I bought some stuff. I shouldnt be buying stuff at this point because tomorrow I'm going to buy a real stuff. I just wasted some money while waiting for my sis.
While still havent got a message from her, I went around looking for some DVDs. There, my money went down the drain again~ Not to mention, I bought some foods at a supermarket. Dukkkk.. Finally, she texted me around 6.40PM and off we went home.
I got to chill in my room watching DVD I just bought BUT here's the best part... Not even halfway I played the DVD, a soft voice knocking on my door telling me to buy 3 packs of low fat milk IMMEDIATELY!! At that point I felt so impotent. Reluctantly, I had to haul ass to a shop to buy what was told with my slobbish looks. :( What a day!!
After taking the laptop, I had to wait for my sis. So I drove again to Gadong, hoping that she would text me anytime soon before I go crazy, stressing out and complaining about the trafifc. It took me an hour to find a car park. *Sigh* I went to Centrepoint looking for a t-shirt and a cargo pants and I bought some stuff. I shouldnt be buying stuff at this point because tomorrow I'm going to buy a real stuff. I just wasted some money while waiting for my sis.
While still havent got a message from her, I went around looking for some DVDs. There, my money went down the drain again~ Not to mention, I bought some foods at a supermarket. Dukkkk.. Finally, she texted me around 6.40PM and off we went home.
I got to chill in my room watching DVD I just bought BUT here's the best part... Not even halfway I played the DVD, a soft voice knocking on my door telling me to buy 3 packs of low fat milk IMMEDIATELY!! At that point I felt so impotent. Reluctantly, I had to haul ass to a shop to buy what was told with my slobbish looks. :( What a day!!
--------------------------------------------------------
My sisters watching Jangan Tegur

-----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea won FA Cup.

Rumours have been going around with regards to DPMM FC’s status in the S.League. But if it’s true, DPMM FC have no choice but to be taken off the S.League because there’s an issue with regards to BAFA which have been de-registered and FFBD being unrecognised by FIFA. DPMM FC's will be playing their last home game on the 24th June at the end of this month before 'stepping down' from S.League. Why do bad things happen during the good times? Hmm.. as DPMM FC showing a great start in their S.League debut, this happens... Dukk.. I'm gonna miss watching the home match and screaming my lungs out during the match. The night life will get duller without DPMM FC against the Singaporeans side.
---------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea won FA Cup.

Chelsea gave Guus Hiddink the perfect farewell present as Frank Lampard's goal clinched a 2-1 win over Everton in Saturday's FA Cup final at Wembley.
Everton had made the perfect start when Louis Saha struck after just 25 seconds to claim the fastest goal in FA Cup final history.
But Ivory Coast striker Didier Drogba headed Chelsea level midway through the first half before Lampard's long-range effort sealed his club's fifth FA Cup success and ensured Hiddink would leave on a high.
Everton had made the perfect start when Louis Saha struck after just 25 seconds to claim the fastest goal in FA Cup final history.
But Ivory Coast striker Didier Drogba headed Chelsea level midway through the first half before Lampard's long-range effort sealed his club's fifth FA Cup success and ensured Hiddink would leave on a high.
It was also a memorable day for Chelsea defender Ashley Cole, who became the first player for more than 100 years to earn five FA Cup winners' medals.
It is over 20 years since Everton were last a major force in English football but this season has offered renewed hope that a club often forced to play second fiddle to local rivals Liverpool can finally emerge from the shadows. Fyi, Everton's stadium and Anfield are next to each other. Just five minutes walking time from each other.
That makes Chelsea with on silverware this season, three for Manchester United and nothing, zero and nil for both Liverpool and Arsenal.
That makes Chelsea with on silverware this season, three for Manchester United and nothing, zero and nil for both Liverpool and Arsenal.
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment