Friday, 17 July 2009

July 15th

My sister, Atiyah was also celebrating her birthday on the 15th of July few days ago. The celebration was only for family, the eight of us and our maid. Earlier, Iq insisted me to go have sushi with him and his friends but I had to go to my Tua for makan doa arwah. Laps.. After the makan, as usual we all gathered and chitchatting.. and I love the chitchatting part because they were so funny that I had to fight for air to breath. They made me laugh all the time.. Haha.. you'd never know a small thing could be so funny. Women bras can also be made into a face mask and it can fit two faces depending what cup are you buying/using :P If you don't wanna share, cut the bra into half and jait sendiri. This is the case when the H1N1 situation is getting worse and the face masks are out of stock. While chitchatting, some one was sleeping...


Awww~


After that, my parents, uncles and aunts went to visit my grandfather nearby. My bro and I went home but I jalan again after that to buy a cake for my sister at DQ which is very expensive that I had to kaching my money from the ATM. The price is getting higher lately, menampaaaa!!
Similarly to H-square, macam semua naik harga. Menampaaa balipattt!! I bought a chocolate cake for my sis b'day and it was so very delicious.



Walaupun wording nya bida, cake nyaman belaka~



We also order2an pizza. Laps
Cheese Lover's and Honey Garlic.
No wonder I put on some weigh.


Then that night, I went to Dai's place and Iq was already there when I arrived. So they sambut my arrival meriah-ly. Sanggup beurak carpet merah ani wah, di taburi (hayyy) lagi dengan lilies tu dan di iring lagi dengan lilin2 yang serba romantika sama becucul2 macam hari raya. Obbbaa eh dorang ani. Nda jua payah kan cematu. :D

Then we were watching an Indonesian horror film, Hantu Jamu Gendong. There were so many screaming during the first part of the movie and the screaming was mostly done by Iq. Congratulations. We were watching arah tilam tabal and tinggi and beselimut selimutan. It was fun and we only pakai dimmer lights supaya the suasana nya meriah didalam kegelapan. No couple seats tapinya.



Sambil meliat, be FB jua. Dukkk!!
Nda tia focus!!


After more than one hour of tensed moments, we then calmed down and watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It was fun and at the same time we had some snacks and drinks. It was almost 9.15PM and Pytat was on her way to meet us in Dai's room. When she arrived, the red carpet and lilies were already gone. Delooooo~ The cucul and lilin no more too. Delooo again~ Hahahaha..


Berhibur sambil meliat F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Dai tibi di blakang mu..
bukan di tampat yg ko liat tersenyum megah atu.



When I opened the door, she was not alone. I saw a long-haired girl in white following her from behind. I was a bit shocked because for a moment I thought it was Hantu Jamu Gendong. That movie we just watched stuck in my head all night. Dukk.. It was Zaidah rupanya~ So I let them in with my smiling face with the intention of scaring py. Then masa py masuk bilik Dai, she was already naik atas tilam and Dai followed her from behind and touched her shoulders and looked straight into py's contact-lensed eyes. Py screamed weakly while Iq recorded every movements. I was hoping that Dai would scare her ass of the moment she stepped inside the room. Baru GRATISSS!!



Izzah said 'Banyak jua laptop kamu ani'


The night didn't stop there. I had to fetch my sis tution and barutah I balik. While them having fun still until 10.00. Then again until 3.00AM. Dukk... Laps..

It has been a very jalan2 day lately. Dukk to the max and here are some of the album about the hanging out di Au Lait and also the Secret Beach.

Tomorrow, I'll go out with my friends again to watch a footy match between DPMM FC and Albirex Nigata of Japan. Plus DPMM signs Drazen Govic to replace Oh Ddog Yi.

Snake bursts after gobbling gator


The Burmese python tried to swallow its fearsome rival whole but then exploded. The remains of the two giant reptiles were found by astonished rangers in the Everglades National Park. The rangers say the find suggests that non-native Burmese pythons might even challenge alligators' leading position in the food chain in the swamps. The python's remains were found with the victim's tail protruding from its burst midsection. The head of the python was missing.

"Encounters like that are almost never seen in the wild... And here we are," Frank Mazzotti, a University of Florida wildlife professor, was quoted as saying by the Associated Press news agency.

"They were probably evenly matched in size. If the python got a good grip on the alligator before the alligator got a good grip on him, he could win," Professor Mazzotti said.

He said the alligator may have clawed at the python's stomach, leading it to burst. "Clearly, if they can kill an alligator they can kill other species," Prof Mazzotti said.

He said that there had been four known encounters between the two species in the past. In the other cases, the alligator won or the battle was an apparent draw.

Burmese pythons - many of whom have been dumped by their owners - have thrived in the wet and hot climate of Florida's swamps over the past 20 years.


QaLiX :D

0 comments: