Yesterday, we went for a movie, Transformer: Revenge Of The Fallen. I have paid the tickets earlier and there were four tickets for four people. However, one of the tickets was not used.. the brithday girl didn't come, she stood us up. Then muncul lah 'JANJI DAYANGKU NURUL HIDAYAH'. With that, I rugi $7.50.. I was so pissed that we've been texting her and calling her and in all her messages and calls, she didn't have the courtesy to let us know that she couldn't come at all. All she said 'bah', 'hmmm', 'liatlah'. I remember she mentioned about coming but not for the movie but still she didn't come. We were so sad that there was an empty seat between us. After the movie, we then went for the cake Iera bought for the birthday girl but it turned out that she never show up. Anyway the movie was great!!
Verdict : B+Transformer should be A but since the birthday girl didn't show up, it kinda upset me and couldn't stop thinking about her stooding us up made me focus less during the first few parts of the movie. You know why I was upset and furious? because it reminds me about last year's famous Janji Lily. Janji Lily is a promise made by someone who drags everybody into it but at the end, he/she didn't show up and leaving everybody clueless. Now we have Janji Dayangku Nurul Hidayah, a promise made by someone who said yes to come for any event planned earlier but didn't show up during the event and at the same time didn't have the courtesy to tell others that he/she could not make it except for 'emm', 'kamu tah saja' etc.
We went home after that, Iq and I in one car. The cake was with us, so we went to Dai's crib and without hesitation, I entered her house like a thief and put the cake on the kitchen's table. I ran out fast and off I go, leaving no clue as if an intruder was there. I sent Iq back home and then sent me home too. BUT!!!! there was a twist, when I was at my simpang, I received a text message from Fylah the ayu girl saying that Dai was there. My car drifted as I pressed-makan the brakes and off I go to fetch Iq again and haded our way to Fyl's.
Upon our arrival at Fyl's new garrage, there was an arguement between me and Iq about who should go first because it was going to be the first time we gonna meet Fyl in many many months. Iq opened the door and there she was, the birthday girl.. jumping of her chair and smacked us with her big muscular arms which I'm used to it already. She was not alone, Pytat, Adib and Safwan were also there. In my heart (hayyy), I said 'Aiii.. cemani ni. Kami yang be plan dari awal nda ia datang but yang unplanned di si fyl datang ia'. Hmm~ Few minutes later, Fyl came in with cups and teh-o with her ayuness... There was a scream and yeah finally we met. I was there for about 3.5 hours. Suud came late and only managed to be there about 15 minutes. Delooooo~ Be gf baru nda mau gtau kami, ani kawan~ When we were about to go home, rupanya dorang alum puas hangout di rumah si ayu. So we all went to Dai's, the birthday girl place and hanging out there.
However, I had to buy something for my mom and had to send it to her at home first before I ke Dai. When I arrived at Dai's, the six of them were sitting in the living room silently and the birthday girl whose house we crached to was not there yet. Dukkkkk.... Menampaaa.. Minutes after I arrived barutah ia sampai. So, we took out the cake that I sent earlier and ate it together. At least, ada jua urang makan kek si Iera. Inda batah atu, Izzah and Arie, sisters of the birthday girl bought us pizza hut dalam pukul 10.30PM. Dukkk.. Thanks to them. Laps.
The night went well with story telling, singing and even horniness. The last song we sang was a song by the late Michael Jackson, the king of pop.. You're not alone. Finally, we took pictures and went home at about 12.15AM.
We went home after that, Iq and I in one car. The cake was with us, so we went to Dai's crib and without hesitation, I entered her house like a thief and put the cake on the kitchen's table. I ran out fast and off I go, leaving no clue as if an intruder was there. I sent Iq back home and then sent me home too. BUT!!!! there was a twist, when I was at my simpang, I received a text message from Fylah the ayu girl saying that Dai was there. My car drifted as I pressed-makan the brakes and off I go to fetch Iq again and haded our way to Fyl's.
Upon our arrival at Fyl's new garrage, there was an arguement between me and Iq about who should go first because it was going to be the first time we gonna meet Fyl in many many months. Iq opened the door and there she was, the birthday girl.. jumping of her chair and smacked us with her big muscular arms which I'm used to it already. She was not alone, Pytat, Adib and Safwan were also there. In my heart (hayyy), I said 'Aiii.. cemani ni. Kami yang be plan dari awal nda ia datang but yang unplanned di si fyl datang ia'. Hmm~ Few minutes later, Fyl came in with cups and teh-o with her ayuness... There was a scream and yeah finally we met. I was there for about 3.5 hours. Suud came late and only managed to be there about 15 minutes. Delooooo~ Be gf baru nda mau gtau kami, ani kawan~ When we were about to go home, rupanya dorang alum puas hangout di rumah si ayu. So we all went to Dai's, the birthday girl place and hanging out there.
However, I had to buy something for my mom and had to send it to her at home first before I ke Dai. When I arrived at Dai's, the six of them were sitting in the living room silently and the birthday girl whose house we crached to was not there yet. Dukkkkk.... Menampaaa.. Minutes after I arrived barutah ia sampai. So, we took out the cake that I sent earlier and ate it together. At least, ada jua urang makan kek si Iera. Inda batah atu, Izzah and Arie, sisters of the birthday girl bought us pizza hut dalam pukul 10.30PM. Dukkk.. Thanks to them. Laps.
The night went well with story telling, singing and even horniness. The last song we sang was a song by the late Michael Jackson, the king of pop.. You're not alone. Finally, we took pictures and went home at about 12.15AM.
To You Daiiii... Happy Belated Birthday!!
I couldn't find a good single picture of you in Facebook.Hope this will do. Laps!!
Janji Dai!!
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment