Monday, 20 July 2009

Sabturday

Went jalan2 with Iq again because it was Friday, the day to go out. We went to Kiulap and bought some stuff. He also bought Jolibee's Double Cheese, as always. Kali keberapa udah tu Iq? Dukk..


Then keluarkan duit.

Laps!


Yesterday, Dai and Iq planned to watch a movie, drag me to hell so they brought me along. I could tell it is a really scary movie. However, because Dai was so late, as always.. we missed the movie that we were supposed to watch at the Empire Cinema at 12.20PM. We were 10 minutes late and when we got there, the staff told us that the movie was not played because no one was watching it, so they changed it to other movie that we may or not have watched. That was a bit disappointing for us but that didn't stop us from killing the time. We then went to eat at KFC nearby and it was so delicious. Zinger Burger I laps. I still remember when Dai gave me all her veggies to me because she doesn't like green healthy food. She also ordered cheesy wedges and it was so cheesy that her nose also got the cheese. Iq on the other hand eating with his mouth full even though his burger is a little bit smaller than ours, the zinger bingers. We were full after that and then went around to a hyper mart to do a little bit of window shopping. The 'little bit' part took us about an hour to get out from the hyper mart. Yes, it was definitely hard to decide what to buy because there were a lot of nice things to choose from.Done with that, we then went to some shops and Dai bought a packet of condom, Durex from a pahrmacy. Don't ask me, I've no idea what she's going to do with it. As a matter of fact, she has one in her room. Hmmm~ I wonder what is she doing with those condoms? She is so durex! Hahaha



Sampat lagi berehat pekerja nya ani!




Pening ku memahami warna mu~
Kala mana satu kan di bali?


Next we got no where to go and we still had much time left. With the magic power, we thought it would be better to stay at Dai's until we met again later that night for a footy sight seeing. In Dai's room, we were taking about a friend who have been you know~ shhh.. keep it between us. We talked and talked until Iq and Dai got my temperature and blood pressure rising, they were fighting all the 60 minutes while I was there. Come on guys, grow up~ Especially you Dai, you're 22 and you should be able to control your emotions and I think you should see a doctor too because you're such a 'every-minute puncher/toucher' when ever weird things come up, maybe you should check your reflexes too. If you didn't do any punching, then you would gently rub your hand on some guys hip and that some guys = Iq and I. Seriously.. since when did this punching and touching thingy start? To answer that I think I know... since the day you and Sunday had a very meaningful conversation in your car alone, that was when I started to realise you keep hitting and touching any guys who revolve around you and the victims are often Iq and I. Anyway during my 60 minute stayed in your room yesterday, it was so annoying... Dai of course with her stubborn continuous punching and pinching to some guys she wouldn't mind changing her clothes in front of them and Iq, with his non stop blaa blaa blaa and pushing Dai from her bed. He even made dai suffocated which I think was so funny that he almost made her cry like a caterpillar chasing it's mama. Then Dai kept going on with her seductive pinching until they finally stopped and had Ferero Rochers before continuing the battle, AGAIN!!.Dukk.. apa kan permainan dorang ani? Betumbuk bekelai apa, lapas tu makan chocolate sama2, then sambung balik bekelaie. No lapsss for you guys!!


Lucky for me, I went home as soon as they stopped fighting. What a relief!! At home, I took a nap before doing some movements on body combat which I've been practising since two days ago and two hours later, went to Dai's place again before we took of to watch a football match.



-------------------------------------------------------



We first gathered at Dai's because her house is the centre of everyone else's. Py, Iq, Dai, Izza and I were in one car. We met Salwa, Mijan and Gikah near the stadium's gate. Surprisingly, the crowds attendance have dropped from game to game. Is it maybe because of the two consecutive loses by DPMM FC lately or is it because of many activities going on throughout the country? Or maybe H1N1? Well... the game turned out to be ok. It was a very bad first half where one of DPMM players was red carded on the 38th minute leaving 10-men Brunei DPMM FC to fight the hard working full-squad of 11 players Japanese side, Albirex Nigata. The visitor took only 2 minutes to score after Rosmin Khamis was given a red card. The stadium was in drop dead silence except some cheers from the Japanese residents working in this country, waving their flags proudly during the first half which ended 0 - 1.


The second half started more likely the same as the first half where the Japanese put on more pressures towards the Brunei's defence. However, on the 60th minute. Abu Bakar Mahari was put on the field to replace Shahrazen. Only then the game started to look more lively for Brunei DPMM FC as the less than 4500 crowds cheer in looking for the equaliser. On the 74th minute, a beautiful goal was scored by Hj Subhi just outside the box. After the goal, the 10-men Brunei DPMM FC bacame more hungry for another goal. Four minutes later, it was Ivan Jerkovic who have not played for a month due to appendicitis, scored the winning goal for Brunei DPMM FC and sending all of us in frenzy. Thank god, they won. If they didn't, we would blame Iq. Hahaha.. and he would not talk to us ever again but hey, we won ok.. even though at first we thought that night was going to be another lose but wow.. 10 against 11.. still winning. Lapss..


After the football match, we then went to TK to chill and celebrate the win. They were really good in choosing a good place, outside in the dark near the river. Hahaha dukk.. patang hantap.. Nasib we minum2 saja nda makan. So uki tia. It was already 11.00PM. We chatted for more than an hour about the difference between women who have wide pelvis (spelling?) and smaller one. I also had my chance to punch Dai and she was bla bla bla complaining about how numb her arm after that. Laps.. They were also planning to watch a horror movie that night and they thought the movie was going to be screened in an hour. It was 11.45PM that time and Izza checked on the internet that the horror movie will bstart in an hour (12.45AM). However trying to find reasons not to watch it that night, I checked it again and yes.. It did say 12.45AM on Saturday but hello.. it was saturday and the movie was already played like 11 hours ago. Nda lama after that, then we decided to go home after hearing the craps from Dr Rafidah and on our way to the cashier, there were these huge rugged-looking motorbikes and Dai exclaimed that 'Bekilat eh!'. The person who owns the bike heard it and gave Dai a smiley face as a word of 'Thanks' or maybe 'How you doin~?'.


In the car again we talked about lots of thing sampai si Izza suruh si Dai slowed down supaya buleh becakap2 banyak lagi. Dukkk.. Izza went home right after we arrived at Dai's while Py and I had a puppy to save. You know what.. I've been talking about my Saturday dari tadi. So why dont you read Iq's part for the rest.




Poor Puppy. Bari kan di gendong. Hayyyy~




---------------------------------------------------------




Sunday is teaching day but instead I overslept!! I was so late for my class that I had to ask Farr to combine my class with hers. I slept late the night before, you know since we went for a chill after the football match. Iatah I couldn't help it, I forgot to set my alarm. Dukk I very much. Since I let far to do my job which by the way Im' sorry, I got nothing to do at home. So I picked Iq and decided to have breakfast somewhere in Gadong. Gilaaa atu nyamannnn.. Mengarup ani wah!! Sitt eh, very the lipat one. Obba I. Bah that's it dulu. Let me rest.


Tomorrow : Drag Me To Hell at Empire Cinema (Place is subjected to change) at 12.20PM.


QaLiX :D

0 comments: