Sunday, 12 July 2009

Secret Beach

Looking forward for...






------------------------------------------


Friday, Iq and I went to Yayasan's Office to confirm with Fina about the relief job offered for Iq. We were in the office about half of an hour and later we did a little bit of shopping for ourselves. He bought this damn awesome green-black-white Adidas shirt I wish to have at half-price!! Lucky @#$%&!! Hahaha.. I bought a Nike shorts and a Nike bag. I love the bag, I am sure it wont be a remorse to buy.. if that!! After that, we grabbed some food but we were to dumb for forgetting about the drinks.. Dukkk.. maybe because the excitement with the new stuff sampai minuman pun lupa membali. Menampaa!!


Double Cheese (as always) and not sushi but Sandwich Roll.
Lapss~


In the car, we were arguing whether or not we should visit Lynn. She left yesterday for KL. If we were to visit, afraid that there would be limited time since she had to leave her home and be ready at the airport by 5PM. But still, we can say goodbye through facebook. However, Iq was so infuriating that I had to punch him in the face till he bled, kick his tushy till one is bigger than the other, pushed him on the side and pulled his boxer out and stuck it on his head. That ,all the energy I had, used at the right time :D Then I sent him home walking towards the door step in pain. As a friend, I helped him to walk through the door and found out his house was empty. Knowing only he and I were the only one there, so I took the chance to kick his weak leg and left him behind. Satisfied with that, I had a great sleep that night. ;)


P/S: The kick boxing story is made up! *Thumbs up*


----------------------------------------------


Yesterday is like everyday, arguing with Iq (if not Dai). Iq wanted to bring me jalan to celebrate his excellent results which were out recently in two different dates but I rejected the fabulous offer by giving some lame excuses such as it's windy, raining and thunders, picking up my siblings and all but he didn't buy them. I went to the Gym instead after the rain had stopped and he was so pissed knowing the fact that I chose the Gym than going out with him. So he sent me rude text messages and I, si nda mau kalah did the same thing too. Then the text went on and on until he finally gave up and decided to offer me jalan again but this time with Dai and since I won the battle of the day and the day before, I accepted the offer and of we went at 4-ish.

FYI, Iq has been going out every single day after his quarantine day was over. It is either with me, Dai or Pytat or all of us. We are his drivers and we just don't know why~ However, every time we are in the car.. Iq always has no idea where else to go and that is the dukkest moment of all because if you wanna bring some one around, you should have a plan about the destination to go. Hayyyy~ Remember that Iq!! Anyway, we went to Gadong, said to be the pandemic area but Iq and I stayed in the car while Dai went to a shop to get the quotation for her DSLR camera. Then we headed to Kiulap, window shopping before we settled in a cafe to stuff our half full stomach of the oink~ oink~


My drink! Root Beer bebeh!
It's actually lait NOT liat.


I also had garlic breads.
Pizza Hut has the best garlic bread!



This is Iq's.
Breakfast in the afternoon huh?



This is Dai's. Two pancakes.


After all, we were sharing the food together because sharing is caring. If you dont share, that means you dont care. It's like when you're hiding your relationship from your friends with someone you love but at the end, they all are going to find out. So it's better to kiss and tell than to shut up and regret. Eh apakan ku cakap kan ani? dukkk... macam si Dai tia jua ni krg~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAa (Dai's style of laughing, the last letter mesti huruf damit).

After makan, we went to the restroom to pee or shit the faeces out. As usual, Iq and I had to wait Dai for about 10 minutes. You know~ most girls spend 1/3 of their time in the toilet. While waiting, we heard a loud scream form the ladies restroom and of course that scream is non other that Dai, the screamer. She even talks loud as if we are 30 metres away when actually we are just beside her. Dukk belipatttt ia.. Iatah mun ia kan ngumpat urang payah tu pasalnya urang atu pun tedangar. It always happen.s. Back to the toilet.. rupanya ia beteriak ani tejumpa kawannya yang baru dikenalinya. Very dukkk you know this gurl, orang aaa kalau bejumpa kawan ani bagi salam kaa tanya khabar but ani mentulikan telinga dengan jeritan yang tajam menikam drum telinga si kawan. Hayyyyyy~ But as ia keluar jamban, Iq kajutkan ia and again... the whole building could hear her voice.

Si Dai apa lagi, nda sah kalau nda menampar orang. Abislah si Iq kana tampar belipat but no no nooooo Dai~ If you slap me, I'll slap you back walaupun tangan mu basar macam giant when compare dangan tangan ku yang damit macam rangka tulang saja ani... I will always tampar you belipat lipat back until you stop because I'm already used to your tamparness. Laps..

From Kiulap, we went to Pasar Malam. Dukkk.. makan lagi!! Cemana kan kughus ni!! We bought so many kind of food that we all had to carry the plastic bags on both hands. Full!! Then that night, we hung out at Dai's place and watching two episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S from season 8 and had a laugh that you could ever imagined while eating the food we bought from PM. Very the laps one~


-----------------------------------------------------


As for today, it was really packed. Teaching in the morning, met Limah at the afternoon and beaching in the late afternoon and this at night. This morning I fetched Iq from his house as he had to relief for someone. Shockingly, there were only four students in my first class from what used to be 18. H1N1 really did give the impact to the students' attendance. My other class only had seven students from 12 that still in the list but again that is the lowest number of students present to date. From Yayasan, went to Iq's house because Limah was also going to be there and she arrived sooner than expected because she did not practice Janji Lily nor Janji Dayangku Nurul Hidayah. :D

Limah arrived with her lil brother who is actually bigger and taller than her, so I think I should say her big brother eventhough Limah is the eldest but tell me, why most of the second born child always be taller than the first born child when they grow up. Damn you genes!! In Iq's room, we chatted and talked about some very interesting stuff and also reminiscing. Food was provided and we even argued about who should eat the last piece of nugget and hotdog. Dukkk.. Hahaha.. Limah sure have put on some weigh on her during this semester break.


Limah made Wally cried. Bowh~


Limah was there only for about an hour because Iq and I had to go somewhere. I wish she could stay longer but Limah was very comprehending that she let us did our thing with others too. Lapsss.. Next time again we chit chat uki? She then went home while I sent Iq to Dai and later we met at the secret beach that I've been telling you about with Iera. I was a bit late and they were so sweet to wait for me and then barutah we makan. We had mee, BBQ sausages, crab sticks and snacks. Lapss.. we behayy2an at the beach on the rocks, taking picture and talking about so many things. It was fun as in really really F.U.N but we inda be sunset because we are not couples, we are just single people having fun at the beach, enjoying life under the breezy salted air from the sea. We didn't have to sit alone in the corner holding hands like couples do. As the saying says, 'Enjoy life while still single, when you have someone, life will be a little limited and your movement will always be watched'. *Okay, I made this crap my own* Hahaha.. There's no such saying but a good one Lix~


First photoshoot session. Are you looking at the male model...
or are you looking at something else big? Hmm~



Baju - awesome.
Seluar - ok.
Jam - rugged.
Selipar - jipun. ;P



These two couldn't stop fighting!
They gave me a headache and wrinkles too~



Ani okay ni aaa mcm bahagia, nda batah atu...
bekelaie behind the scene.



Dai, Iera and Iq



Click!


After that, we makan lagi and another photo shoot session. I didn't take any pic but sure a lot ones at Dai. Will give you the link if she had done uploading all the pictures. We wrapped up at 6 and happily driving home. You must have heard about the picture Iq took while Dai was sleeping during the stay over at Py's. So, on behalf of Iq and Dai, I with Iera, the witnesses proudly to announce about the memorandum made by the two putus nyambung couple, Iq and Dai or better DAIQ that satu perjanjian telah pun de metrai pada hari ini, Sunday (the African guy) at 5.30PM yang telah berlangsung di Secret Beach *Remember, don't tell anyone where is it*. Tujuan perjanjian itu adalah untuk tidak lagi mengambil gambar semasa orang tidur. Sekian. Kedua pihak serta para saksi telahpun menandatangani surat itu di atas sekeping pinggan ataupun kudut (for some) plastic yang bebentuk bulat dan telah pun di lekatkan di bahagian tempat, dan tempat itu telah pun dinamakan Magnetits Dai~



Inilah tempat yang di pangil magnetits Dai~


Sekian from me. Lain hari berjumpa lagi~

Beach Link Part 1
Beach Link Part 2


-------------------------------------------


Swine flu vaccine to be ready in October


A Swiss expert has estimated that the first swine flu vaccine will likely to be ready for use in October - but only after a first large-scale wave of infection hit various regions. British officials have said they expect the virus to peak in August with 100,000 new cases a day in their country.


Face Mask - The New Trend?


Up to 1200 people are likely to die from Swine Flu in Thailand over the next three years when the virus was expected to infect almost half of the population. To date, 3071 Thais have tested positive for H1N1, of whom 13 were in critical condition and 15 have died.


----------------------------------------


Oh really?




------------------------------------------

Susah sanang menjadi cikgu science~
*click to enlarge*


QaLiX :D

0 comments: